Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7107127,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7107127,00.html</a>?

Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has rubbished suggestions he is about to leave the club with a sense of 'bitterness and anger'.

The Frenchman has been linked with Manchester City for much of the summer and a move appeared to be edging closer after a message was left on what was thought to be his Facebook page.

However, Nasri has now used Twitter to clear up the confusion and insist that he does not even have a Facebook account.

The Facebook message claiming to be from Nasri had said: "It's nearly done.

"I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart. I am proud for having played with the Gunners.

"I have been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an Arsenal player but I will leave very soon."

No bitterness

Live on Sky Sports

vs
Arsenal v Liverpool
August 20, 2011 12:00pm

Remote Record
Nasri, who was subjected to abuse from some Arsenal fans after missing Saturday's goalless draw with Newcastle due to illness, clarified the situation on Twitter.

He said: "Just to make things clear i (sic) dont have a facebook so i never said i was leaving with bitterness the guy who said that use a fake account."

Nasri now has less than a year remaining on his Arsenal contract and has been tipped to follow Cesc Fabregas out of the Emirates Stadium exit door following the Spaniard's switch to Barcelona.
Manager Arsene Wenger is determined to hold on to the 24-year-old, having played a big role in his development over the past few seasons.

However, big-spending City have identified him as a transfer target and Roberto Mancini revealed last Friday that work was being done to try and reach an agreement.

There is just a fortnight remaining until the window closes but Mancini is eager to finalise his squad quickly and reports suggest a deal for Nasri could be done before the weekend.

MattLawExpress Matt Law
Just to clarify, all journos last night checked with arsenal and were told to treat the nasri quotes as genuine. He will go.
1 hour ago
»

MattLawExpress Matt Law
Yes the nasri quotes were gen and yes he's defo off to man city.
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

tommytheblue said:
MattLawExpress Matt Law
Just to clarify, all journos last night checked with arsenal and were told to treat the nasri quotes as genuine. He will go.
1 hour ago
»

MattLawExpress Matt Law
bloody when though???????

richards30 said:
tommytheblue said:
MattLawExpress Matt Law
1 hour ago
»

MattLawExpress Matt Law
bloody when though???????

"Journalist in try to save career rebuttal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.