Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bennyblue said:
pml79 said:
bennyblue said:
Would love to confirm source but its someones job possibly on the line if city dont appreciate the news getting out, oh happy days, will post number as soon as i find out
if you carnt say the number is it a single or double one? cheers

really dont know what the number is yet, but the press office commissioned the printing of his shirt at about 2.15 so id expect him to be hitting the etihad for about sixish i guess

will post number as soon as i know

You posting that number yet?

infact i have noticed a downturn recently in the quality of threads in the transfer forum, idiots seem to have taken over with others who should know better happy to let them.

Blue man chu said:
infact i have noticed a downturn recently in the quality of threads in the transfer forum, idiots seem to have taken over with others who should know better happy to let them.
Happens every window.

Wow, the now reported £25m fee is quite ridiculous for someone with less than a year left. Mancini must be really pushing the board on this one to push it through.

Blue Smarties said:
Blue man chu said:
Happens every window.

More noticeable during the fookin school summer holidays !!!
Wonder why ?<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 pm --<br /><br />
SamTheGuru said:
Wow, the now reported £25m fee is quite ridiculous for someone with less than a year left. Mancini must be really pushing the board on this one to push it through.

If it works out like the De Jong signing and brings us a better squad and silverware,then money well spent IMO.

Blue man chu said:

To be fair you should have seen a couple of years ago, it's tame now!

Anyway back on topic has he signed

Ducado said:
Blue man chu said:

To be fair you should have seen a couple of years ago, it's tame now!

Anyway back on topic has he signed

Not yet but i believe there's breaking news on a fight in a car park between two City fans.

gingerthai said:
bennyblue said:
pml79 said:
if you carnt say the number is it a single or double one? cheers

really dont know what the number is yet, but the press office commissioned the printing of his shirt at about 2.15 so id expect him to be hitting the etihad for about sixish i guess

will post number as soon as i know

You posting that number yet?

nah, no point, id be a lying wanker if i posted anything else, no wonder tolmie fucked off, never before have i posted that or tried to be itk, got genuine info from the right sources and because nasri hadnt signed within the next cpl of hours im a lying wanker and should be banned, hung drawn and quartered

Re: bridgewater

bennyblue said:
Joga Bonito said:
PMSL at the wanker who said he knows someone at the club shop who got an e-mail to print a Nasri shirt, not only is that bullshit but if it was true I could have sent an e-mail for all you know so seriously cut that garbage out

so im the wanker for passing on info ?? my op said that superstore had been contacted to get shirt ready for today as was expected to sign, not once did i mention bridgewater or when deal was done but only that the press office had instructed the superstore to have shirt ready for his arrival, so citys press office have it wrong have they ?

some real arsehole city fans on this forum whats to say the deal wont be completed later ? or if im totally wrong maybe a whole 12 hours later get yourself a life eh pal

carpark if you want continue the wanker comments to my face spineless **** for bigging it up behind your computer screen

Fair play to you lad.....good info that you posted,12 hours is fuck all as long as he is coming pal,dont let em grind you down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.