Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bennyblue said:
gingerthai said:
bennyblue said:
really dont know what the number is yet, but the press office commissioned the printing of his shirt at about 2.15 so id expect him to be hitting the etihad for about sixish i guess

will post number as soon as i know

You posting that number yet?

nah, no point, id be a lying wanker if i posted anything else, no wonder tolmie fucked off, never before have i posted that or tried to be itk, got genuine info from the right sources and because nasri hadnt signed within the next cpl of hours im a lying wanker and should be banned, hung drawn and quartered

Welcome to Bluemoon Ben. lol

Re: bridgewater

bennyblue said:
Joga Bonito said:
PMSL at the wanker who said he knows someone at the club shop who got an e-mail to print a Nasri shirt, not only is that bullshit but if it was true I could have sent an e-mail for all you know so seriously cut that garbage out

so im the wanker for passing on info ?? my op said that superstore had been contacted to get shirt ready for today as was expected to sign, not once did i mention bridgewater or when deal was done but only that the press office had instructed the superstore to have shirt ready for his arrival, so citys press office have it wrong have they ?

some real arsehole city fans on this forum whats to say the deal wont be completed later ? or if im totally wrong maybe a whole 12 hours later get yourself a life eh pal

well said mate, im sick of people on here ready to jump on someone's back as soon as they get the slightest point wrong. they then turn to really nasty needless comments. probably these same people who hounded every ITK out of here. things do change in these deals but all of a sudden, the person who tried to pass on info gets their heads chewed off and called all the names under the sun.

nasri is on his way, im not ITK, its just common knowledge so sit tight all. we will have our man. in the meantime, lets enjoy this. instead of getting on everyone back about the smallest things.

i hope people ignore some comments coz it wont be too long until know one dare post anything on here.

come on blues, stop being sop inpatient... we have waited long enough and now we cant wait another couple of days...

rant over now........ anyone know if nasri tracks back..... lol

CTID

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Fuckers, grab a cold one, I recommend Jelen and just relax.

We all know Nasri's signing eventually so who gives a fuck when? We're not a bunch of children anticipating Christmas. Yes it's a big signing, but really?

Re: bridgewater

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages.

Well, as it's the transfer forum, I guess we only need the "children of all ages" bit.

Anyway, a source close to a Premier League manager reckons the fee is agreed in principle, but Arsenal are dragging their feet in giving us the green light. He says he's got a lot of respect for anyone who, and I quote "can bare to carry on negotiating with that fucking lot".

But it's apparently the worst kept secret in football that he'll sign for us next summer for nowt if Arsenal don't play ball. So we've just gotta wait for Arsenal to blink this summer.

tdxj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.