Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumanji

CityForever45 said:
This is the french report that has been used for that story
http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/nasri-prend-un-nouveau-depart-18-08-2011-1569597.php

My knowledge of french is limited, but it confirms that Nasri will be a City player and then the journo starts to speculate if this was the prefered destination by Nasri.
I am fluent in french. To sum it up, basically reiterating the same stuff.

Correct me if I'm not wrong, but I am positive those are french plates in that picture.

They're just writing a story.

CityForever45 said:
http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/nasri-prend-un-nouveau-depart-18-08-2011-1569597.php

My knowledge of french is limited, but it confirms that Nasri will be a City player and then the journo starts to speculate if this was the prefered destination by Nasri.

As announced last week (see our editions of Thursday, August 11), Samir Nasri, 24, engaged with Manchester City for five seasons. Final details (payment) took several days to settle with Arsenal given the current high density for two clubs (the start of the Premier League, Fabregas left ...), but his transfer, estimated at 26 million €, is now official.
And it already poses many questions. Did he really leave Arsenal? YES. Since joining the Gunners in the summer of 2008, Samir Nasri Arsenal has always regarded as a springboard to a big European club. He wanted to make a name on the continental stage and then leave quickly. That's what he did. After three seasons, including six months in the last great, he served on Arsene Wenger - who has never managed to convince him to stay - its like elsewhere. He refused to sign a contract extension, which allowed him to be free next June. Arsenal can not afford to let him go free, therefore had no choice but to sell it this summer. City was it his priority? NO. Last Thursday, Nasri had dinner with his friend Adel Taarabt The Moroccan playmaker Queens Park Rangers. Around a good meal, he confessed that he was particularly Manchester City was not his first choice. Nasri dreamed of FC Barcelona , Real Madrid or Manchester United. He had also his preference but the Red Devils have not begun discussions with Arsenal about it, let alone made ​​any offer. MU not in the race, the two big Spanish clubs not interested either, there were only City. With a proposal for a weekly salary of € 200,000 gross, it was difficult to refuse, he émargement to € 70 000 at Arsenal. Manchester City also offers a greater guarantee of trophy. This is a club that goes up, which is ambitious as Nasri .... Is he a risk to ten months of the Euro? YES. Nasri will integrate on Sunday at Bolton in the league, a group that already knows very well and just crush Swansea in the opening game of the season (4-0). The midfielder will therefore have to earn his place. There will inevitably be faced with more competition than if he had stayed at Arsenal, where he was guaranteed a starting spot. It will also be very good in every game. However, if Mancini is investing as much about him is that he wants to make a key. City lack of creativity that only Spain's David Silva brings, and Nasri is considered by the Italian technician as the missing piece of the puzzle that will allow Citizens to win the championship this season.

JamesOlleyJames Olley

Little #Nasri update. He's in Manchester today, #afc haggling over exact structure of the payments but should all be completed soon.

clubfoot said:
JamesOlleyJames Olley

Little #Nasri update. He's in Manchester today, #afc haggling over exact structure of the payments but should all be completed soon.
Haggling being the euphemism for "seriuosly pissing people off"

DSonBlue said:
bzekosilva said:
2 weeks a week 4 days next 48 hours next 24 imminent, close , medical done , medical not done.......nasday wednasday nasweek ......NASMONTH :D

If it's done on Saturday, we will thereafter refer to it as.. drum roll...

"Samir-day"

No? Okeh sinabit :)

works for me :D

madmank said:
CityForever45 said:

As announced last week (see our editions of Thursday, August 11), Samir Nasri, 24, engaged with Manchester City for five seasons. Final details (payment) took several days to settle with Arsenal given the current high density for two clubs (the start of the Premier League, Fabregas left ...), but his transfer, estimated at 26 million €, is now official.
And it already poses many questions. Did he really leave Arsenal? YES. Since joining the Gunners in the summer of 2008, Samir Nasri Arsenal has always regarded as a springboard to a big European club. He wanted to make a name on the continental stage and then leave quickly. That's what he did. After three seasons, including six months in the last great, he served on Arsene Wenger - who has never managed to convince him to stay - its like elsewhere. He refused to sign a contract extension, which allowed him to be free next June. Arsenal can not afford to let him go free, therefore had no choice but to sell it this summer. City was it his priority? NO. Last Thursday, Nasri had dinner with his friend Adel Taarabt The Moroccan playmaker Queens Park Rangers. Around a good meal, he confessed that he was particularly Manchester City was not his first choice. Nasri dreamed of FC Barcelona , Real Madrid or Manchester United. He had also his preference but the Red Devils have not begun discussions with Arsenal about it, let alone made ​​any offer. MU not in the race, the two big Spanish clubs not interested either, there were only City. With a proposal for a weekly salary of € 200,000 gross, it was difficult to refuse, he émargement to € 70 000 at Arsenal. Manchester City also offers a greater guarantee of trophy. This is a club that goes up, which is ambitious as Nasri .... Is he a risk to ten months of the Euro? YES. Nasri will integrate on Sunday at Bolton in the league, a group that already knows very well and just crush Swansea in the opening game of the season (4-0). The midfielder will therefore have to earn his place. There will inevitably be faced with more competition than if he had stayed at Arsenal, where he was guaranteed a starting spot. It will also be very good in every game. However, if Mancini is investing as much about him is that he wants to make a key. City lack of creativity that only Spain's David Silva brings, and Nasri is considered by the Italian technician as the missing piece of the puzzle that will allow Citizens to win the championship this season.

i dont like this 4TH CHOICE,,

Aussie! said:
ethan23 said:
.........Aguero......Nasri.......Silva
.................Tevez..................

if we ever start with these 4 i'lll cry

Dont be ludicrous, this is Roberto Mancini we're talking about..

I disagree, I can definitely see Mancini starting with these four.

DSonBlue said:
bzekosilva said:
2 weeks a week 4 days next 48 hours next 24 imminent, close , medical done , medical not done.......nasday wednasday nasweek ......NASMONTH :D

"Samir-day"

they do quite a lot of inbreeding in Rossendale don't they?

BringBackSwales said:
DSonBlue said:
bzekosilva said:

"Samir-day"

they do quite a lot of inbreeding in Rossendale don't they?

where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.