Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These reports suggesting he's waiting for the scum etc etc etc are a load of fucking bollox. They seem to print this shit every signing we make. It gives the cunts over on redcafe something to wank over after they loose out on yet another of their transfers.

If he aint in a blue shirt come tomorrow, I'll eat my own shit.

baldybouncer said:
jjeangi said:
He's here but no ones spotted him? Something feels strange

I'm in San Carlos with him and Mario at the moment enjoying a glass of Pinot. Sami's not impressed with Manchesters restaurants though!![/quot

WELL your sat in the only one the other was burnt down in the riots.

Blootoof said:
These reports suggesting he's waiting for the scum etc etc etc are a load of fucking bollox. They seem to print this shit every signing we make. It gives the cunts over on redcafe something to wank over after they loose out on yet another of their transfers.

No you won't!

Blootoof said:

could we get confirmation of this tomorrow by 8pm latest please :)

Blootoof said:

Bet you a million pounds you wouldn't eat your own shit!

twitter. therealfbloke : if you buy him, he will come. Arsenal are tits , but the deal is done #nasri

lol

baldybouncer said:
Blootoof said:

Bet you a million pounds you wouldn't eat your own shit!

I'll bet you a tenner that you don't have a million to bet with.

I will

durban-posion-x-skunk-bud.jpg

california blue said:
fbloke seems like a decent chap but i dont know how he became this ITK Buddha over night.

i just liked him rhyme ha ha i was arguing with him on twitter last night cause he kept saying lescott was 19 shirt and im like no hes changed to 6 he wasnt having it tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.