Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
spanishblue said:
I couldn't give a shit if he do or don't
any reason why mate??

The main reason is i think i would have preferred Wes (just a personal preference) and the fact i think arsehole vender is trying to get his own back for comments made by BM that upset him so much.
I think him and the club are dragging this out so he gets no training with us i hope we pull out on the stroke of midnight and leave it until the next window

Biamp said:
@Football_Juice
Breaking News: Samir Nasri has completed his medical at Manchester City. Nasri is now a Manchester City player #AFC #MCFC - More to come...

Time to wank, wait 5 minutes then realise it's bollocks and get angry again.

Biamp said:
@Football_Juice
Breaking News: Samir Nasri has completed his medical at Manchester City. Nasri is now a Manchester City player #AFC #MCFC - More to come...

I fucking hate Twitter...

skillman said:
Biamp said:
@Football_Juice

hahahaha..<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
Biamp said:
@Football_Juice

I fucking hate Twitter...

How come?

skillman said:
Biamp said:
@Football_Juice

Lather, rinse, repeat.

It's probably been asked about a million times but...if he signs today, can he play Sunday?

skillman said:
It's probably been asked about a million times but...if he signs today, can he play Sunday?

Think there is still an hour or so to register people for this weekend, but don't think mancini would play him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.