Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SSN - Nasri due in manchester for medical this afternoon

Yep just seen that, City & Arsenal have agreed terms.

SWP's back said:
FUCK YOU TO ALL THE WUMS THAT KEPT PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR "DEALS DEAD/HE WON'T SIGN BOLLOCKS".

WELCOME SAMIR

HELLO £330 AND SANITY AGAIN

congratulations, i would have said that's easy earned money, but thinking of how long this transfer has been going on, i would say it's well deserved.

and NOW i think our team is complete!

Fuck me i really look like an idiot now

334 FOOTBALL: Arsenal confirm that they have agreed terms for Samir Nasri to move to Manchester City.

Sorry.

nmc said:
Bast@rd - didn't want him. But he'll get my support.

So you posted that the "deal is dead" 3 minutes before official confirmation he is about to sign based on nothing but your own wishes?>

That is why you are a wum and I shall now look to ruin you.

1.618034 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
richards30 said:
but that wouldnt make sense anyway mate!! if he was on a free we would just blow everyone out of the water on wages and signing on fee!!
I can't believe a free agent would tie himself down like that, other than its illegal for a club to do that. Its stupid for the player, let the offers roll in and try to bunp up as high as you can.

I personally can't see anyone offering him more than we currently are (reportedly £180kpw?)... I mean how much more is anyone going to actually offer him next summer when his reputation won't be any higher and there's a possibility of it declining and/or him getting injured by then. Definitely a case of a bird in the hand....

I would put good money on him not being on that plane to Italy later today.

There you go.

Re: SSN - Nasri due in manchester for medical this afternoon

about f@@king time, hes due in manchester for medical this afternoon, hope this will be the final jigsaw. glad its nearing the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.