Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
SWP's back said:
dctid said:
If Nasri wants to leave and sacrifice a possible CL for this seaon then so be it - and if he does so he does it because playing tomorrow is more important than coming to city. Actions speak louder than words and his boarding that plane tell us everything we need to know

This deal is hung up on agent fee one of whom is his father - he could sort it out but he wont

Sorry took an awful lot of shit on this thread but my view of him has never changed and sadly i could well have been right.

If he is on that plane then thats it Cookie need to show some balls phone up Wenger tell him the deal is off let Wenger pick him and Udinese knowck em out -

Yawn.

He is being a professional footballer. Boardning the plane means fuck all. We would still have 24 hours to sign him before he could be cup tied.

By boarding that plane he is effectively saying to City pay up or i will play for Arsenal and risk being cup tied and risk a potential transfer to City for 3 people whom want 1 million each for less than 3 weeks work one of whom is his father.

Boarding that plane means the his father getting wonga overrides everything else and that is true facts of the situation

Professional footballer my arse

I told you to chill all along.

Glad we are now both happy

Who was it on here who said that he would laugh his arse off if he was at the airport to fly to Manchester? Tick a boo son! Are you psychic?

jambi_heads.gif

SWP's back said:
CityForever45 said:
citytill1die84 said:
WTF u on about?
Nasri flys to Udine. Plays. Cup tied. City ends interest. Saga is over.

He can fly and not play. We have until 7pm tomorrow to sign the deal. If we haven't sorted it today of course he should fly. It does not stop us signing him tomorrow.

I feel sorry for your bird as you appear ridiculously premature. Though looking at your posts, that may well be a blessing for the poor girl.
He's flying there to play, if you think he's going on holyday you are gonna be deluded.

And i don't even respond to the sexual reference. It only shows how immature you are.

Arsenal confirm it on their website:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/terms-agreed-with-man-city-for-nasri?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arsenal-news+%28News+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ws+Feed%29</a>

Woo hoo, another quality signing.

The rags will be moaning about us buying trophies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.