Fuck you FIFA
What happened to ffp
I hate city
This isn't fair

The best by far listed our squad and simply but:

'That's not a squad, that's an army!'

Love it!

United Fan At Work:-
Three/four weeks ago: Be quality if we get Nasri, brilliant player.

Today: He's not even that good, not been the same player since he broke his leg. I watched him (on MOTD like any good critic) against liverpool and i didn't see anything special. One or two good runs and thats it...

He IS being serious by the way...

Re: United fans comments on Nasri to City

D.Siddall1989 said:
meldrew said:
Some of the comments earlier on ragcafe were priceless:

Fuck you FIFA
What happened to ffp
I hate city
This isn't fair

Love it!

United Fan At Work:-
Three/four weeks ago: Be quality if we get Nasri, brilliant player.

Today: He's not even that good, not been the same player since he broke his leg. I watched him (on MOTD like any good critic) against liverpool and i didn't see anything special. One or two good runs and thats it...

He IS being serious by the way...
The only problem with MOTD is that you will never, ever find out how bad their coverage is unless you go to games. So many fans base their knowledge on that programme, and the pundits' thoughts on the game afterwards.

Well I honestly didnt expect that to happen. This transfer had been strange from the start, right up to the final stages. The fact that he trained with arsenal this morning in the last training session at home before the squad fly out is still bemusing to say the least. All this nonsense about certain posters being a WUM is cringeworthy. I've been on this forum long enough to know how things work. In my opinion, from the minute he played against against Liverpool the deal was off and we would look elsewhere. But guess what, I was wrong. If I'm big enough to stick my neck out and voice my opinion on a transfer and it goes the other way, then I shall take some criticism if I was wrong. I didnt say these things to get a reaction or a response from anyone on here, it was my opinion as a city fan - so that's that

On the plus side I think we have acquired a fantastic player and I didnt realise he is only 23. He will be a great player and someone who has Champions League experience which is worth a fortune on it's own. Well done mancini, another great signing, now go for Sneijder!!!

meldrew said:
Some of the comments earlier on ragcafe were priceless:

Fuck you FIFA
What happened to ffp
I hate city
This isn't fair

Love it!
link?

rickmcfc said:
Well I honestly didnt expect that to happen. This transfer had been strange from the start, right up to the final stages. The fact that he trained with arsenal this morning in the last training session at home before the squad fly out is still bemusing to say the least. All this nonsense about certain posters being a WUM is cringeworthy. I've been on this forum long enough to know how things work. In my opinion, from the minute he played against against Liverpool the deal was off and we would look elsewhere. But guess what, I was wrong. If I'm big enough to stick my neck out and voice my opinion on a transfer and it goes the other way, then I shall take some criticism if I was wrong. I didnt say these things to get a reaction or a response from anyone on here, it was my opinion as a city fan - so that's that

On the plus side I think we have acquired a fantastic player and I didnt realise he is only 23. He will be a great player and someone who has Champions League experience which is worth a fortune on it's own. Well done mancini, another great signing, now go for Sneijder!!!
24 actually but well said rick - a substantial reply to your critics

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
citysix said:
get a grip..just a young lad who's excited that city have signed another great player
No. Just a fuck pig

You're full of happiness.
Oh I'm sorry.

Hes a fine young man andbgreat ambassador for our club and city.

Actually I think fuck pig was better. But thanks for taking the time to chat.

rickmcfc said:

fair play rick,i had solid info from arsenal end but even i was doubting this transfer and certainly heard fuck all about the swift outcome this affie!! most important part is we`ve got him mate and i`m sure arry is looking forward to playing nasri,silva,aguero,dzeko,yaya at the weekend!! :-)

Laughable some of the crap they come out with today,

"So he chose the money..."

No, he chose a side that has a far brighter future than his current club... Arsenal continue to sell their own players and are clearly weaker than the side they had 6-7 years ago. The Liverpool result proved how times have changed, Liverpool will likely take their spot this season and Nasri chose to go to a club that has what he needs, CL qualification and a bright future.

"So Nasri chose money over trophies"

What the fuck? We have just as much chance as winning trophies than them... perhaps even a bigger chance, look at our squad, it looks alot stronger than theirs.

And players don't choose clubs based on their past success... they are deluded if they think that matters when it comes to a player.

"Nasri rather go to United but had to settle for City..."

Quotes??? Oh wait, no... just something the daily star decided to put in its article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.