Nasri on Twitter

silva_21 said:
no big deal for me, he's just showing support to his old club

and some of you make it sounds like all he talk about on twitter is arsenal. actually, most of Nasri's tweets are something like :

Thank you so much to the MCFC fans today you were amazing

Tough game today we need to rest to be ready for sunderland thanks to the fans you were great like always

Morning tweeps really good result yesterday thanks for 1500 fans who came to porto

He called us tweeps?

That's it, MIB time.

nasri can fuck off right now why the fuck does he still care about that club

Right thats it im going to do the one thing I can do that will affect Samir's mental state, im going to unfollow him see how he reacts to that one!!! ;)

As for his tweets I really, really couldnt give a fuck as long as he's doing the business on the pitch which he seems to be doing in recent weeks.

salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
The point is in reference to Oakie who said it was a waste of a thread.

By putting these quotes up I'm showing that it's not only City fans who've perceived this as discussion worthy. If it's discussion worthy then it's not a waste of a thread.

That ok?

It is a waste due to your infantile thoughts on a City player daring to support any other team than City.
Noticed you`ve said fuck all about Micah !!
But then again its because he`s not struggling with his form and didn`t cost big money.I`ll say it again its a shite thread wanting to knock one of players for no justifiable reason than you acting like a big kid.
I truly dispair with some of our so called fans.

Jeez, how many times do I have to say it? I understand that players are not all blues and that they support other teams.

My only slight concern was with how overtly he expressed his support which was in a more partizan manner than you're average footballer.

And as for the sad accusation I think you need to take a look at yourself buddy. You've asked strangers to identify themselves on a picture in Portugal for your own satisfaction, it does not get much sadder than that.

To be fair to the OP, I thought it was a little bit odd too. I must add that I didn't have a problem with it though before anyone runs me out of town.

maps said:

Lescott is cooking lunch for Given, he should be cooking for City players the wanker !

allan harper said:
maps said:

Lescott is cooking lunch for Given, he should be cooking for City players the wanker !
What a **** Lescott is. Why feed the opposition? It's hardly helping our cause.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if Sturridge or Trippier came out and said "come on the blues!" or "well done city!" you lot would be all over it going "what a great lad, hope he keeps doing well" etc.

hypocrites.
Or even SWP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.