Nasri on Twitter

see what you mean, but i guess we all look out for other results... Im blue threw and threw myself but most my mates are rovers fans, so i look out for their results and hope they stay up..
Difference in class and respect of a guy comparing nasri to rooney, what would that little T**T rooney have tweeted "tuff shit gooners" !

There is some right mardy fuckers on here.

SWP tweets "once a blue always a blue"

Shay Say's hope city win the title

We clap bellamy twice and then he scores the winner against us.

We clapped Stevie when he came off after all the things he said about us.

It's football.

The Future's Blue said:
What does he say after watching us?

after the porto game he tweeted "Morning tweeps really good result yesterday thanks for the 1500 fans who came to porto now its week end of"

After the spurs game "Huge victory today thank you for the support once again it was fantastic and always a pleasure to score against spurs"

and so on

salfordblues said:
Just tweeted:

Dissapointed result for Arsenal in FA cup but now time to focus on the Premier League

Surely he should be focussing on our premier league campaign not theirs....
hes an arsenal fan.

big deal?

thats not how i read his tweet at all, i think he's having a dig at all the fans who gave him stick for leaving for the money

its a gentle reminder that their season is over, and he's going for the prem

clever imo

City Raider said:
thats not how i read his tweet at all, i think he's having a dig at all the fans who gave him stick for leaving for the money

its a gentle reminder that their season is over, and he's going for the prem

clever imo
tbh thats how i read it too, and tweeted back to him laughing

he knows arsenal are shit init in the league and have nothing else to play for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.