Nasri on Twitter

oakiecokie said:
What the fuck should anyone care who he supports.
Apparently you do for some reason.Perhaps its the reasons I`ve given above ??

Are you fucking blind?

salfordblues said:
I've already said that it's understandable that players still have their allegiances,

Quite funny how defensive everyone gets over things like this. He's either a top wum or to me it indicates that he feels a little guilty about leaving them so keeps trying to suck up. It needs to stop and he needs to grow a pair. All part of the settling in period hopefully and I think he can be a great player for us once het gets the bit between his teeth. He'll probably need to get over his issues with leaving arsenal first though (assuming he's not wumming)

salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:

Are you fucking blind?

salfordblues said:
I've already said that it's understandable that players still have their allegiances,
Are you fucking thick?

Shit thread.

Isn't it strange how all these former Gunners players are stil in love with the club?

Yet, even more strangely, none of them love the club enough when it comes to actually playing for them?

Love or Money? And once again Money wins out...

neoblue said:
salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:

Are you fucking blind?

salfordblues said:
Are you fucking thick?

Shit thread.

Who the fuck are you to say it's a shit thread?

Are you the fucking arbiter of the forum who decides what counts as a good thread?

If it's got nearly 50 replies and not all of them agree then it suggests there is some debate about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.