Nasri to be offered new contract.

5 $ City told the FFF that Nasri needed a rest and should be left out. Clichy i dont really understand tho.

pweyhe said:
chicagoblues said:
kaiten.keir said:
Bhe5njZIAAEd7oB.jpg

Nasri and Clichy have been left out of the game against Netherland.
Great news...can not afford to risk Sammy .

I think it's an indication that he won't be going to the World Cup. As much as I want him to stay healthy for us, I can't agree that it's a good thing overall. He's never played in a world cup. He's worked really hard and deserves his chance, but likely won't get it now, because the media there has decided so. Hate to see that kind of treatment to one of our own players!
I think it is more of a precaution from both camps then the French team cutting him out.He is an important player to them and can't afford not to include him .He has enough time to prove his fitness and he is not to far from being 100%

Samir has been outstanding this season and not to secure the lads services beyond his current deal would be absolute folly he's a very important cog in the city goal machine, Nasri and silva are irreplaceable assets and vital to our future success.

I have to admit I thought he was a passenger last year and never really got going, whether that's because of his position or he didn't like Mancini I don't know. Now however he is a completely different player, something like the one he was when he was topping the assists chart with Arsenal. I hope he does get another contract because he has already contributed a fantastic amount this year and will have a massive say in our silverware prospects.

I undestand that the French don't want him in their team. He is a disruptive force in their dressing room and, along with Benzema, he clearly has no attachment to his country.

HalaSilva said:
I undestand that the French don't want him in their team. He is a disruptive force in their dressing room and, along with Benzema, he clearly has no attachment to his country.

You're extremely wrong my friend.

HalaSilva said:

That explains why he was brought to tears at the mere thought of missing the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.