Nasri to be offered new contract.

Get it signed Samir ffs sign it sharpish.
Would rather keep him than buy a similar player he knows the score now and is well settled in the squad.
Also, not a fucking peep out of him, head down and works fucking hard.
Very skillful and aware player.

He is on par with the zabba's and Kompany's personally now.

Great news, well chuffed.

Chippy_boy said:
Bodicoteblue said:

But Rooney aint worth 300k a week :)[/quote
But we've been told he's the greatest player the civilised world has ever seen ( apart from Phil jones , cleverly , smalling , jizzywossname etc. Surely they can't all be wrong?

Someone on Sad Cafe earlier posted that last season the scum had the best individual central midfield player in the league playing for them. (I kid you not). There was general agreement amongst the swamp dwellers that this is indeed correct. So you'd have to add them to your list as well, if we could figure out who the fuck the deluded cretins were referring to.
They're already on the list.

Whats left on his current contract? I always think let it run a bit longer and see what more he has to offer. Some players sign a new contract and go to shit look at Rooney lol. Nasri I hope will sign it but no rush at the moment.

leighton said:
Whats left on his current contract? I always think let it run a bit longer and see what more he has to offer. Some players sign a new contract and go to shit look at Rooney lol. Nasri I hope will sign it but no rush at the moment.
Just over a year, it's out in summer 2015, so I don't think that's an option.

I keep hearing the line that Nasri has only showed his true class this season and that he's been poor for City before then. I completely disagree.

He was outstanding in his first season for us, made a huge difference to us in becoming a more fluid attacking force.

Last season he was very poor before xmas. His well documented personal problems clearly affected his performances and he was poor. However, after xmas his form greatly improved. I remember him doing and interview after the manager had said it was time to deliver, and he said himself it was a turning point.

This season he has been consistently excellent, and well deserves his new contract. But to say he's been poor before this season is just plain wrong. He's been excellent since he's been here, he just had a poor first half of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.