Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany has the profile of a Pep CB. You haven't watched him if you think otherwise. Good on the ball with a decent passing range. More importantly, brings the ball very well out of defence.
Hart i can see....but don't think he is going anywhere this season.

No he didn't.
Kompany was brought through Anderlechts academy as a centre half,he was purchased by Hamburg to replace the departing DVB.His time there was injury plagued but he played in both defence and central midfield for Hamburg.
We initially played him as a midfielder because we had spent 40m on the centre half pairing of Lescott and Toure.

Apologies for straying from the fatty thread.

You surprise me with that comment, I would have thought that we bought VK BEFORE JL and KT?

You surprise me with that comment, I would have thought that we bought VK BEFORE JL and KT?
Yeah,ive probably got that mixed up a bit with regard purchase timings,and i'm reminded that he wanted to try central midfield himself......however,the fact he was always first and foremost a centre half is what was being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.