Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have accepted the word from the media on this, that Nasri is transfer listed, & assumed that it's confirmed that he's going, because he's not in the CL squad. But the same media are now suggesting Denayer is going & he is in the squad.

Pep's comments actually referred to Mangala & Bony as being City players 'at the moment' not Nasri. Last he said about Nasri was that he'd been working hard & earlier said that he wanted to avoid him getting injured like last season, which suggested he had plans for him.

Perhaps we have all put 2+2 together & come up with 5 ?

I don't mind him staying, I must admit. I have no problem with him & think he's unlucky that Silva always got the key positions when available & he has to just fit in around him.
Stop talking sense here.
Haters gonna hate and 5 is the correct answer based on the theory of probability by some here.

As I've said in another thread, we've got 2 senior foreign players too many for the PL squad. It looks like Bony is going and Mangala will be the other.

Therefore we could keep Nasri for domestic games and he might even get in the CL squad if Gundogan isn't fit in time or there's a problem with Kompany's fitness.

As I've said in another thread, we've got 2 senior foreign players too many for the PL squad. It looks like Bony is going and Mangala will be the other.

Therefore we could keep Nasri for domestic games and he might even get in the CL squad if Gundogan isn't fit in time or there's a problem with Kompany's fitness.

The idea of keeping him around only for domestic games is ridiculous - no other team in the world does this.

I don t think Nasri is leaving this year. He will have at least one year under Pep, and if this doesn't work for him than this is it. Personally, I think that Nasri is going to be the biggest surprise of PL this year.

I don t think Nasri is leaving this year. He will have at least one year under Pep, and if this doesn't work for him than this is it. Personally, I think that Nasri is going to be the biggest surprise of PL this year.

Heard Nasri is going to be presenting his own show on City TV - How to eat well and lose weight. Should keep him busy.

Does Nasri really have it in him to adapt to what Pep desires? I can't see him playing a forward role over KDB or Silva, will he be used in a wide role? I can't see it. Central Midfield is somewhere he has the ability to play but it goes back to my original question, does he have it in him to maintain focus and adapt to the role he's required to play? Give him Delphs attitude and legs and we have a player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.