Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a shithouse, a big disappointment IMO. He could have been so much more for us, but couldn't be arsed to give 100%.
Had some great games, but a handful of decent games was far outweighed by his shite games against Arsenal alone.
I had high hopes for him and he showed a few glimpses of his ability when he came back from injury last season, but to turn up for pre-season completely out of shape was poor.

Does Nasri really have it in him to adapt to what Pep desires? I can't see him playing a forward role over KDB or Silva, will he be used in a wide role? I can't see it. Central Midfield is somewhere he has the ability to play but it goes back to my original question, does he have it in him to maintain focus and adapt to the role he's required to play? Give him Delphs attitude and legs and we have a player!

F'in ell, I wouldn't wish Delphs legs on my worst enemy, they break every 6 games !

He's a shithouse, a big disappointment IMO. He could have been so much more for us, but couldn't be arsed to give 100%.
Had some great games, but a handful of decent games was far outweighed by his shite games against Arsenal alone.
I had high hopes for him and he showed a few glimpses of his ability when he came back from injury last season, but to turn up for pre-season completely out of shape was poor.
That's a bit harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.