Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be sad to see him go, but only himself to blame.
Been outstanding at some vital times for us but is maddeningly inconsistent and a bit too cocky for his own good.

I imagine it's the same with every other club in the world. Some will rate players that others don't.

Don't get me wrong, I like Nasri. He just frustrates me, because we all know he has the ability, but chooses not to show it.
I know he can't perform to the top of his ability in every game and has been played out of position because of Silva.
However, he should be trying to oust Silva and De Bruyne etc.. and make the position his own.
It would be nice if he could play centrally in a deeper role, but he hasn't got the fight in him to win the ball back in those positions.
I'd like him to prove me wrong though.

Joe Hart get slagged off
I imagine it's the same with every other club in the world. Some will rate players that others don't.

i imagine youre correct.

I hated some players in my youth, Paul Power I detested, he couldnt even run like a footballer.

I`ve since realised although i was right about Pauls running I was wrong to hate him he was City through and through and an intelligent player.

I hated Mick Channon too. The old fella use to say "if his boot were on his arse he`d be world class". (he fell over in a light breeze)

Simple really. Great footballer, not so great mentality. Regardless of injuries which he gets a pass for, I always thought he had a weak mentality. Happy for others to think different.
Is this not where great management can help? I was never one to slag off MP, but if he had put a rocket up nasri's arse last season would things have been different now?

Is this not where great management can help? I was never one to slag off MP, but if he had put a rocket up nasri's arse last season would things have been different now?
I'd be happy to see him stay under Pep. It's hard to know what to believe at the moment. We'll find out one way or another soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.