Nasri

WNRH

Cannot give the new league, new culture excuse to him. He was supposed to be the missing jigsaw piece but has look very very average. Not impressed so far.

WNRH said:
Cannot give the new league, new culture excuse to him. He was supposed to be the missing jigsaw piece but has look very very average. Not impressed so far.

This. After his first game.......has he even played?

I kept expecting Tevez to start in his place but it just never happened.

Me neither. No effort to defend for the team and pretty uninspiring in possession of the ball. I'd drop both him and Yaya v Blackburn. The midfield needs a revamp.

WNRH said:

he has continued his form from last season however Bayern did a number on him tonight - he was marked out of the game - when he or Silva had the ball 3 or 4 red shirts were on them

settling in with new team mates, playing on the left ? :)

doomuk said:
WNRH said:

This. After his first game.......has he even played?

I kept expecting Tevez to start in his place but it just never happened.

didnt nasri get mom on saturday? (not that i agreed with that)

dctid said:
WNRH said:

he has continued his form from last season however Bayern did a number on him tonight - he was marked out of the game - when he or Silva had the ball 3 or 4 red shirts were on them

I notice that. Any time those two had the ball near the box, Bayern swarmed them with at least 3 players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.