Nasri

GStar said:
Arse of a thread to come out with tonight, but he's been playing on the wing in a 442, that's not his position.

Not as an out and out winger and doesn't mean he cannot pass to ball well.

Still glad we got Mata over him but he is still one of the best midfielders in the world (for me) but needs to play in the right positions.

Simply not as good as he is made out to be,

Had a great start to the season with Arsenal, and then suddenly everybody thought he was Messi. He was utter shite from January own-wards. A lot of my Arsenal mates were happy to see the back off him if it meant getting Mata.

I thought Nasri would be the deciding factor to preventing the nullification of Silva. Not the case.

He hasn't made an impact since his first game and a half

I wonder whether the shit he got in france has something to do with it?

He's playing nowhere near the level he can do. He was brilliant against Spurs.

He seemed quite isolated tonight. Rarely had anyone else to pass to other than Clichy (who. btw, I thought pretty played well again tonight - Micah too)

I haven't decided yet, he's not been here long enough to make any proper opinion, maybe 10 games to make a start, but 5? C'mon, get behind him first and foremost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.