Nasri

He's a class player and I love that he's playing with Silva.. Trouble is in the last few games we've gone back to passing forwards then back then sideways again. He's best used when he's moving forwards with pace playing the quick one twos. I lost count tonight of how many times we passed forwards and then immediately back to Vinny or Kolo which gave Bayerns midfield time to organise again.

In other words Nasri would be a fantastic player in Barca's team.

Citizenhill said:
I haven't decided yet, he's not been here long enough to make any proper opinion, maybe 10 games to make a start, but 5? C'mon, get behind him first and foremost.

With all due respect, this does my head in sometimes on here. I am behind him and i want him to do well, i am saying i am not impressed with him so far and he hasn't got the excuse/leeway i give other players who come from abroad who you have to give a minimum 6 months.

bluefandk said:
Nasri is a top player and I predict he will be a fantastic player for us.

We need to sort out our midfield though it hasnt been working lately.

our defence is more of a worry...

What he didn't do tonight was defend and he left Clichy exposed.

WNRH said:
Cannot give the new league, new culture excuse to him. He was supposed to be the missing jigsaw piece but has look very very average. Not impressed so far.

Agree 100%

Hes being realy poor in the last games, nd i was hoping to see Jimmy starting tonight. We can t allow to have 4 "Strikes" which want get back to do pressure. Mancini i belive realised that now, i belive the Team we change and he will think twice when he can play Nasri and Silva, or how their Roles are defined. We could handle Nasri if he had an dobble impact, i mean he would like made 30% passed which could be converted them into goals. So we could allow us because of hes quality impact, but now that part is missing. He hardly moves on the pitch and it s hardly making an opening pass. Nasri was my disappointment of the evening, with Yaya who was just not himself. Barry on the other hand had to make yaya movement and so was missing at his position.

WNRH said:
Cannot give the new league, new culture excuse to him. He was supposed to be the missing jigsaw piece but has look very very average. Not impressed so far.

Agree 100%

mr t said:
What he didn't do tonight was defend and he left Clichy exposed.

speaking of, what about his statuesque moment for the first goal. Never moved a muscle while Bayern had three stabs at the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.