Nasri's goals yesterday

lee-mcfc said:
gooney said:
lol he is not better than cesc, he is quicker and is better dribbler....but doesnt have the vision or passing ability of cesc. but he is better than silva:)

haha
I think if you asked nuetrals they would say nasri is better....but both are great

Aussie! said:
Meh, Silvas idetical goal was better.

PLus, Nasri is similar to our Silva, except with less experience.

well nasri is bettre looking....atleast we can agree on that

MCFC-alan88 said:
AIQ88 said:
How can France and Spain be popping out this kind of players all the time yet England can´t produce any?

Because for the last 2 decades nearly all coaches have been teaching that winning is all that matters, strength and speed at that level wins. Not skill, so generations of kids grew up to be kick and run merchants that could barely pass a ball.

Where as other countries focus on skill and ball control.

I think that approach on the continent started from day one. The minute English folk set up teams like ACMilan, and continental coaches were left to get on with it, skill on and with the ball became the bedrock of their coaching. I cannot ever remember seeing even poor European sides basing their game on the 'hoof it up to the big guy' style of football.

Tricky_Trev said:
definitley, I've always thought fabregas is a bit overrated and nasri underrated but people are finally taking notice of nasri now.

Fabregas a bit over rated? You don't know much about football, do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.