Nastasić (cont) UPDATE. done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nastasić (cont)

B3nStr0ng said:
okstate99 said:
B3nStr0ng said:
But Savic can't sign for them unless its already been done as reported!

Maybe Florentina wouldnt let Nastasic, travel to England, till Savic had passed, his medical and agree to personal terms?

So now (so SSN said) Nastatic is enroute to Manchester..

Any one want to stake out Bridgewater, to see if Garcia, and Nastasic are going to make a presence?

Of course Nastasic, could done a medical previously. Dont know either way.

Think they mentioned that he won't travel to Manchester today and he could sign for us from Italy as Maicon has done. Only quoting James Cooper, so it's probably bollocks lol

Makes sense. Sign the player, and since having the International break, and missing cut off to play Saturday no rush for either one to come to Manchester. Besides finding a place to live and a car.

I have no inside information but I am pretty confident that this has all been agreed and we are just in the News management mode of it, just relax

"Fiorentina have filed the contract Stevan Savic. With Montenegrin footballer - as amply revealed earlier - arriving at the court of coach Vincenzo Montella Cristian Llama and Luca Toni"

Cobwebcat said:
"Fiorentina have filed the contract Stevan Savic. With Montenegrin footballer - as amply revealed earlier - arriving at the court of coach Vincenzo Montella Cristian Llama and Luca Toni"

I thought that said failed at first. Good news, the official announcement of Nastasic can't be far off then.

simonmdm said:
Cobwebcat said:

I thought that said failed at first. Good news, the official announcement of Nastasic can't be far off then.

Even though its a swap deal.

It could actually be separate transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.