Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio Blu (nice name) in Italy says £8million + Savic but Gazzetta is probably more reliable with their £9.5million + Savic claim.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/fiorentina/?action=read&idnet=ZmlyZW56ZXZpb2xhLml0LTExOTIwNQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/fiorenti ... LTExOTIwNQ</a>

Re: It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

BlueCityfan said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Wonder if this Nastasic is going to be the major CB signing then? The worrying thing is that he hasn't got that much experience. Only 19 and seems to have a lot of potential but is he ready to deliver now?
He has played over 40 first team games. 26 of them in Serie A so he is fairly experienced

Pretty much the same amount as Savic did before we signed him. Encourgaing thing is that this guy is younger (more time to develope) and has actually performed well in a top league like Serie A. While Savic only played in the Serbian league...

Everyones asking is this kid any good add FT and he is fantastic!!

Hope this comes off for all concerned, although the Fiorentina player is very young

Marvin said:
Hope this comes off for all concerned, although the Fiorentina player is very young

Yeah, age is always a worry with a centre half. The prem can kill these lads if they're not ready. Hopefully he's an exceptional talent.

Does again make me wonder what our strategy is, would have thought Bob was keen on someone like Agger who was already up to speed with the rigours of the prem.

I'm hoping it means we have plenty of cash ready for a couple of big bids in the next couple of days.....

Well if we sign a midfielder like De Rossi (I know, I know)/Martinez/Javi Garcia we are buying a midfielder who can also play CB so effectively we'd be buying two central defenders. Add in Micah who can play there and will be back soon and we're pretty well covered? Rekik too but Mancini doesn't seem to want to throw him into the first team much yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.