Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Joehannes said:
Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa
#Manchester City. Agreement with #Fiorentina for defender #Nastasic. 12 mln and #Savic for italian club. #gds
Italian journo.

4986448_tml.jpg

hes the best future defender in fifa,i know its fifa but there very rarely wrong with these things

LongsightM13 said:
Every time someone mentions a bloody children's video game in relation to how useful a player is in the real world, a little piece of me dies inside

what as in savic the hedgehog ??

Ntini77 said:
Anyone seen him play? Never heard of him if I'm honest.

Yes!!!!

Seen him play and is a class defender... Miles ahead if Savic and personally I think better than Lescott.... If this is true it's fookin BRILLIANT!!

Nastasic

@carlolaudisa: #Manchester City. Agreement with #Fiorentina for defender #Nastasic. 12 mln and #Savic for italian club. #gds

20.15 — Accelerazione del Manchester City, vicinissimo all'acquisto del giovane difensore della Fiorentina Nastasic. Ai viola, oltre a un conguaglio, arriverebbe anche Savic come parziale contropartita tecnica.

larderland said:
hes the best future defender in fifa,i know its fifa but there very rarely wrong with these things

theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.