Nastasic

George Hannah said:
important post - A "Violation of Art" - that sounds serious - but back in time for Newcastle - that sounds good!

btw in sju00058 we have someone who is very close to the club I think

What like somebody who has just picked up an injury,close?

;-)

sju00058 said:
From Nastasic Facebook

Good afternoon to everyone! Time has come to sound again through the social network .. First of all, I used the opportunity to thank to many fans in Hong Kong who have been with us all this time , you were unbelievable support and big thanksgiving to you for that.
They carried us to the trophy, it's a fact, it is beautiful when you see the other continent give these fan support, therefore you know you're doing well and that you're worth! I hope we can hang out with you again, next years, it was our honor and pleasure, we felt as at home. Shortly before we arrived in Manchester, with her wear nice experience.

Now I move on to the main point ..
Yesterday on the game, I experienced a violation, it is a violation of Art.
To be honest, the pitch was not so good, it was hard to play, it is very difficult to me and I'm disappointed because of injury ..
I still do not know how long I will be away from the field, the only thing I can tell you it is appointment is later and I'll know more about the injury.
I hope it will not be anything of a serious nature, I'm not a pessimist, but I am a optimist!
If i have not you .. It would seem very difficult, but your support means a lot and thank you a lot on it!
You helping me a lot to get through of this.
I want to say thanks for your messages of support I have received roads Facebook profiles, page, there were quite a lot and it would be very ungrateful if someone does not respond, therefore the only thing I can say to you I read all from first to last!
And to all of you, this time i say you thanks!
Later, I'll let you know more about the injury, but still, I hope to be back soon, before the start of the season!

I will be back, better, stronger, more readily, combative! Thank you all once again, I send you big huge
Love you all, your Matija!

sju00058 said:
From Nastasic Facebook

Good afternoon to everyone! Time has come to sound again through the social network .. First of all, I used the opportunity to thank to many fans in Hong Kong who have been with us all this time , you were unbelievable support and big thanksgiving to you for that.
They carried us to the trophy, it's a fact, it is beautiful when you see the other continent give these fan support, therefore you know you're doing well and that you're worth! I hope we can hang out with you again, next years, it was our honor and pleasure, we felt as at home. Shortly before we arrived in Manchester, with her wear nice experience.

Now I move on to the main point ..
Yesterday on the game, I experienced a violation, it is a violation of Art.
To be honest, the pitch was not so good, it was hard to play, it is very difficult to me and I'm disappointed because of injury ..
I still do not know how long I will be away from the field, the only thing I can tell you it is appointment is later and I'll know more about the injury.
I hope it will not be anything of a serious nature, I'm not a pessimist, but I am a optimist!
If i have not you .. It would seem very difficult, but your support means a lot and thank you a lot on it!
You helping me a lot to get through of this.
I want to say thanks for your messages of support I have received roads Facebook profiles, page, there were quite a lot and it would be very ungrateful if someone does not respond, therefore the only thing I can say to you I read all from first to last!
And to all of you, this time i say you thanks!
Later, I'll let you know more about the injury, but still, I hope to be back soon, before the start of the season!

I will be back, better, stronger, more readily, combative! Thank you all once again, I send you big huge
Love you all, your Matija!

Real account ? Not fake ?

City have told the press about 3 weeks, will miss start of the season... and City are looking for a quality defender. Some papers say interest in Pepe has cooled, others say he is our main target, so...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.