Nastasic

His first game back made me feel so much more relaxed

He's not on top form, he's only just come back from a long layoff, but i'll be glad when he replaces Demichelis.

Demichelis isn't terrible, he's excellent on the ball, but he's at fault for a high percentage of the goals we concede. He has improved from earlier in the season but Nastasic is better

ElanJo said:

He's not on top form, he's only just come back from a long layoff, but i'll be glad when he replaces Demichelis.

Demichelis isn't terrible, he's excellent on the ball, but he's at fault for a high percentage of the goals we concede. He has improved from earlier in the season but Nastasic is better
Jolo is significantly better than both at present

George Hannah said:
ElanJo said:

Jolo is significantly better than both at present

Don't ever say jolo again

Get A fiver in the douch jar ;)

Haven't heard much of him at all recently. What sort of injury does he have? He was probably the best young central defender in the league last season

jared said:
Haven't heard much of him at all recently. What sort of injury does he have? He was probably the best young central defender in the league last season

Knee, and if i remember correct, then he's back in training, but likely won't feature last two matches.

jared said:

I asked this question about 2 weeks ago. Must have missed any reply - What is his injury?? Any News

Bluep*ss said:
jared said:

I asked this question about 2 weeks ago. Must have missed any reply - What is his injury?? Any News

Knee,he if training now but not enough to play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.