Nasty things your partner's said to you

My brother in law pulled up outside my house earlier on,, when he got out his young son had a rag top on.....

I said to my Mrs " That little fucker aint coming in here with that on "...She screamed at me then told me " i had a big problem ".

My reply was " yeh, i know, Iv nowhere else to live "... She aint talking to me..........In fact it was me that was nasty not her...

mancity5 said:
My brother in law pulled up outside my house earlier on,, when he got out his young son had a rag top on.....

I said to my Mrs " That little fucker aint coming in here with that on "...She screamed at me then told me " i had a big problem ".

My reply was " yeh, i know, Iv nowhere else to live "... She aint talking to me..........In fact it was me that was nasty not her...

never in my whole life will somebody enter my house with a rag top on!

mcfc_die_hard said:
mancity5 said:

never in my whole life will somebody enter my house with a rag top on!

I presume he went in, but i wasn't there,, I stormed off to the bookies.

mancity5 said:

That's Oscar Wilde like wit there Blue, nice one.

Damocles said:
mancity5 said:

That's Oscar Wilde like wit there Blue, nice one.

Lol, cheers mate......Problem is, the way she is going on, I might have to find somewhere !!

i was talking about the family..... and she interupted me to say she reckons i was an accident....
my jaw hit the floor and i d say my eyes were wide and nearly popping out of my head.....YOU woman i roared. well it was one of the worst things ever said to me.
she just laughed like it was an everyday jibe ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.