Natalie At MCFC

Just had a phonecall fom the club. A lad by the name of Danny Wilson said he had read my email to the club regarding Me not being able to get a ticket. He apologised for the way it was handled, was glad i had got a ticket (he knew before he made the call!!) and said he had many more calls to make. Still it was nice of them to get in touch i guess.

blumoon said:
Just had a phonecall fom the club. A lad by the name of Danny Wilson said he had read my email to the club regarding Me not being able to get a ticket. He apologised for the way it was handled, was glad i had got a ticket (he knew before he made the call!!) and said he had many more calls to make. Still it was nice of them to get in touch i guess.
The 'lad' Danny Wilson is the fella that was on the last forum with Cooke and Dunne, he has some sort of fan liason role. He rang me last week after i'd sent a email regarding ideas for ticket sales. Its good to see them listening and actually phoning back.

Dubai Blue said:
This should serve as a lesson to some of the abusive, whining idiots on here who were resorting to effing and blinding and labelling City employees as 'scum'.

People are generally much more receptive when you make your point in a polite, constructive and articulate way without ranting and raving. This is clearly what the OP has done and his good manners have quite rightly been rewarded.

Some people's idea of making a complaint would have been: "Oi Natalie you fucking c*nt, this system is a complete fuckin' joke. I've been to loads of games but missed out to a bunch of fuckin daytripping plastic twats. Sort it out or I'll put you windows through you worthless scumbag."

Try both approaches and see which one gets you further!!

I see your point, but maybe Natalie likes a bit of rough...

pedigreeblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
This should serve as a lesson to some of the abusive, whining idiots on here who were resorting to effing and blinding and labelling City employees as 'scum'.

People are generally much more receptive when you make your point in a polite, constructive and articulate way without ranting and raving. This is clearly what the OP has done and his good manners have quite rightly been rewarded.

Some people's idea of making a complaint would have been: "Oi Natalie you fucking c*nt, this system is a complete fuckin' joke. I've been to loads of games but missed out to a bunch of fuckin daytripping plastic twats. Sort it out or I'll put you windows through you worthless scumbag."

Try both approaches and see which one gets you further!!

I see your point, but maybe Natalie likes a bit of rough...

She can look like Tevez for me as long as she can sort me out a ticket!

megamouth21 said:
I'm not a major poster on here but this has to be heard.
Yesterday with the Hamburg ticket "fiasco" I was one of many blues trying to get tickets to no avail due to jammed phonelines and unresponsive webpages. I was sat at the table for an hour trying before I had to go to a Passport appointment in Liverpool, and by the time I'd got back tickets had long since all sold out. I was devastated. The club has to be applauded for lowering the prices but the General admission meant I missed my opportunity for one of the biggest games in recent years despite attending the Omonia, PSG, Aalborg and Twente games. I even tried the hospitality suites this morning but all was left was The Mancunian and I just don't have that kind of money.
Anyway, I emailed the club with a bit of feedback about the phonelines and webpages and the general admission sales in the hope that If enough people do it then they won't have a similar system for any potential semi-final at Eastlands because it would be even worse to miss out on that.
I got a phonecall about 20 minutes ago from a woman called Natalie at Man City who had read the email. She had seen I needed tickets so looked, and she claims she doesn't know how but 2 were left, so she reserved them for me and called me back, I paid and now me and my dad are going!!

I would never expect a Premiership football club to have genuinely caring staff who would do this sort of thing. This and £5 tickets just show that football isn't all about money these days (Not at City anyway!!). I have the biggest grin on my face and all thanks to Natalie at MCFC so THANKYOU!!
Bring on 16th April!

ctid
Write to the club so she gets some recognition people deserve praise for going the extra mile
Regards
Peely

Everytime I ring or go to the ticket office in person I always have had a good experience and get on well with the staff, feel sorry for them sometimes when I read all the shit they get on this site.

M35 Blue said:
Everytime I ring or go to the ticket office in person I always have had a good experience and get on well with the staff, feel sorry for them sometimes when I read all the shit they get on this site.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114055&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114055&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10</a>

Another pic of Natalie, this time dressed for work!

Employee of the month I reckon! Sorry Ned, your picture's gonna have to come down to be replaced by the lovely Natalie, me old son!!!!

;-)

This is Amy
Anyone for a ticket for a quick one???!!!

1UglyWoman.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.