Natalie Sawyer on this fine afternoon

BibbyBlue85 said:
mat said:
This ones all mine then!!
0fig8bgqklx7.jpg

Cheers Ta!

You can have her mate, she is minging!

You need to get your eyes tested mate the lovely Vicky is on a par with Millie Clode

I cant be arsed reading the whole thread, so sorry if any one else has said this but................Has Natalie Sawyer got a little bun in the oven? or are her tits just growing?

I remember once having a day of work and setting my alarm for the "Sawyer shift". What a day that was in the history MCFC wanking. By half way through her shift I was in double figures. 3/4 of the way in I was sat with goggles, flippers and snorkel in my living room for my own safety. By the end of it, my right hand was just a claw. I went down fighting in a volley of salty MCFC spunk. My mum was fucking livid with me for ruining her golden jubilee. My cousins haven`s spoken to me in months.

Two's Kompany.... said:
I cant believe nobody has mentioned Alex Quinn!!! Hot, Hot, Hot!!
Alex Quinn's mouth's too big. She could eat a wagon wheel sideways, without getting chocolate on her teeth! (ps couldnt think of anything else to put in her mouth)

MCC said:
I remember once having a day of work and setting my alarm for the "Sawyer shift". What a day that was in the history MCFC wanking. By half way through her shift I was in double figures. 3/4 of the way in I was sat with goggles, flippers and snorkel in my living room for my own safety. By the end of it, my right hand was just a claw. I went down fighting in a volley of salty MCFC spunk. My mum was fucking livid with me for ruining her golden jubilee. My cousins haven`s spoken to me in months.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.