Natalie Sawyer on this fine afternoon

Yes I have a go at turning Georgie Thompson inside out , even though she's some kind of paedo sex case as she currently having carnival knowledges with PJ or Duncan from Ant and Dec, don't know which is which, but its not the one with the 20 foot forehead, anyway as I was saying I'd have a go at turning her inside out but she'd have shut up, that voice grates like metal on metal after a while. She would n't need that much make up either due to the amount of nut emulsion she'd be getting.

For me its deffo Millie and the lovely weather girl Lucy.

That older one might be worth a turn, not a looker, but I reckon she'd pull some right eye popping tricks and let you do a few things that are proably illegal in most countries.

Shaggy said:
Yes I have a go at turning Georgie Thompson inside out , even though she's some kind of paedo sex case as she currently having carnival knowledges with PJ or Duncan from Ant and Dec, don't know which is which, but its not the one with the 20 foot forehead, anyway as I was saying I'd have a go at turning her inside out but she'd have shut up, that voice grates like metal on metal after a while. She would n't need that much make up either due to the amount of nut emulsion she'd be getting.

For me its deffo Millie and the lovely weather girl Lucy.

That older one might be worth a turn, not a looker, but I reckon she'd pull some right eye popping tricks and let you do a few things that are proably illegal in most countries.

Best reply for a long time

This ones all mine then!!
0fig8bgqklx7.jpg

Cheers Ta!

mcfc_die_hard said:
S.E.H said:
Them knockers of Natalie's are looking fine

Shes a beuty mate. Dont know how matterface is rattling it. Give her half an hour with me and he wouldnt see her agen ;)

lmao, god knows how ol' Moses is with her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.