Natalie Sawyer on this fine afternoon

mcfc_die_hard said:
tonytowers said:
too many fussy gits on here,shes a darling,and them top bollocks are amazing.

tell me bout it mate, they all think they are a set off pimps.

As for matterface. You jammy bastard

Must be the size of his......

fucking big nose....

skysportsnews_sam_matterface.jpg

me and De Niro on the ball....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159244&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159244&start=20</a>

page 3 en on

For the ones who cant be bothered reading the replies so far and saying she is a bit weighty etc please pay attention:

SHE IS PREGNANT!

Get the message now?!!?!!?

Roger Ringpiece said:
For the ones who cant be bothered reading the replies so far and saying she is a bit weighty etc please pay attention:

SHE IS PREGNANT!

Get the message now?!!?!!?

Poor kid hope it dosent end up looking like its dad!

I thought she looked a bit tired today, to be honest. Or perhaps the awful image of Sam Matterface's tragically shaped conk nudging her love button on a nightly basis has left her dead to me.

johnny on the spot said:
I thought she looked a bit tired today, to be honest. Or perhaps the awful image of Sam Matterface's tragically shaped conk nudging her love button on a nightly basis has left her dead to me.

I really really could have got by without having that image in my head. Thanks for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.