Natalie Sawyer on this fine afternoon

633968832040201125-skysportsnews.jpg

Barry's left peg said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
The things i would do to this woman!

Nothing wrong with curves! summat to hold onto

Same with me would be an endless list of things that i would do to Natalie

haha my list is massive! i would do anything for a night with her. Give her a better time than that cock matterface

SWPISHOME said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
For the ones who cant be bothered reading the replies so far and saying she is a bit weighty etc please pay attention:

SHE IS PREGNANT!

Get the message now?!!?!!?

Poor kid hope it dosent end up looking like its dad!

Baby with a big beak........must be Sam's then or.....

Phil-Thompson-150.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
posters loving fat birds = ugly people!

Millie Clode and Charlotte Jackson in City kits wrestling in lime green jelly = Heaven!

With Georgie Thompson refereeing. Lovely

Roger Ringpiece said:
For the ones who cant be bothered reading the replies so far and saying she is a bit weighty etc please pay attention:

SHE IS PREGNANT!

Get the message now?!!?!!?

I don't think the pregnancy rumours have been confirmed yet.

She's looked a little curvier for about a year now, so it's a long pregnancy if true!!

Millie Clode for me, though I'd still tip me dirty concrete all over Nat after smashing the granny out of her, maybe even let Georgie join in for a spot of snowballing.

Shaggy said:
Millie Clode for me, though I'd still tip me dirty concrete all over Nat after smashing the granny out of her, maybe even let Georgie join in for a spot of snowballing.

That's a big thumbs up from the more discerning Bluemooner, then.

Shaggy said:
I'd still tip me dirty concrete all over Nat after smashing the granny out of her, maybe even let Georgie join in for a spot of snowballing.

Nice mental image...
throwing-up-tv.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.