Nathan Aké

Easy paper link to make. We knew it was coming, if he stays he stays, if he goes fair enough get paid, get played.

I see zero sense in it. Other than for Newcastle maybe.

No reason Ake should want to go. No reason we would want to let him. In January at least.
We have three superb centre halves,others that can do a good job,and plenty of kids that are kicking the door down.....Newcastle will pay very good money for a player that deserves more playing time.

We have three superb centre halves,others that can do a good job,and plenty of kids that are kicking the door down.....Newcastle will pay very good money for a player that deserves more playing time.

what other centre halves do we have that can do a job, and what kids kicking down the door that aren't out on loan?

It would certainly make sense for all involved. I imagine Ake thought he'd get more of a chance but he just isn't good enough for this level I think.

I'd be interested to see how he could do there. He's the kind of player who'd make a big difference to that defence.

It would certainly make sense for all involved. I imagine Ake thought he'd get more of a chance but he just isn't good enough for this level I think.

I'd be interested to see how he could do there. He's the kind of player who'd make a big difference to that defence.

Doesn't make sense for us. We would have to replace him, options are limited and/or expensive.

Doesn't make sense for him to go from playing for the champions to risking playing in the championship.

He is an expensive sub.
If we can move him on and recoup 30m then replace him with a free transfer or THB, that gives us a bit more to play with when getting a striker and midfielder.
Time to give TBH his chance and I think he’s ready. Like you say use the money elsewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.