Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i seeing right £75million ???? its not £7.5million is it

holy shit united have fucked the whole of the future transfer windows, and when did players like harry maguire command £80million to sign ???? truly if this was manchester city spending that the uefa FFP would be working over time and looking in our bins for clues to where did the money come from

i know happy gas is the new drug for party people but am laughing on fresh air at £75million for nathan-ake

holy shit united have fucked the whole of the future transfer windows, and when did players like harry maguire command £80million to sign ???? truly if this was manchester city spending that the uefa FFP would be working over time and looking in our bins for clues to where did the money come from

i know happy gas is the new drug for party people but am laughing on fresh air at £75million for nathan-ake

And £190 k salary ! That’s £10m a year - for an average player. United’s wage bill must be frightening!

Good player but not big enough to be a commanding CH. Would not be a bad back up player but not a VK replacement. We need someone bigger imo. I think we will face constant aerial bombardment this season.

This is good for young English players coming through the ranks and bad for those gone to clubs hoping to take a step up later.

We should have had transfer regulation years ago to stop the spiral. It would have been a lot more effective than farcical ffp.
But that levels the playing field and doesn't give the history boys an edge

The market is crazy. Too many teams like the Rags and Barca are desperate to buy success - hence the stupid prices for bang average players. Things won’t improve - United will only get more desperate and prices will keep spiralling out of control. The old elite inflate the market but PSG and City get the blame ! Our strategy of the CFG and a wide network of youth players has to be the way forward. If you look at the size of some of the deals being done it’s only a matter of time before Football implodes - everything is predicated on ongoing growth but some clubs like United will top out soon they can’t continue to grow year on year at the rate they have. There’s only so many noodle partners to be had.

Its more to do with the TV rights which increase by a considerable amount each renewal. With the likes of Amazon entering the bidding its not likely to fall

Scousers set the scene with 75m for vvd.

And £190 k salary ! That’s £10m a year - for an average player. United’s wage bill must be frightening!

holy shit

you say average player ?? is that the level for middle table premier league defenders now, £75million gets you middle table class defender WOW

Scousers set the scene with 75m for vvd.

players like ake and maguire must be living the dream right now ?? they can call themselves world class defenders and get £200.000 a week on a 5 year deal, funny thing is if somebody wanted john stones right now i would bet city would struggle to get £25 million because he is at city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.