Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do know laporte applied for spanish citizenship ?? and then was asked back to play for france and they picked him for 2 friendly games but never played ?????

Imagine a world in which Kurt Zouma, Presnel Kimpembe are favoured to Laporte and Lenglet... That's the world I live in and Deschamps can't be touched/critisized because he won a World Cup playing boring ass counter-attacking football with a squad many managers would dream about.

Call me an ambulance please, I'm boiling.

oh come on, we look bitter as fuck they signed a good player.

He will improve them... i'd take him as back up but he's NOT better than Stones or Laporte. Thats not bitter just an objective opinion of our present centre backs being way better than United's - Maguire is streets ahead of Jones and Smalling. Maguire is a good signing for United... but its difficult to comprehend either Ake or Maguire costing more than VVD.

Maguire is a good signing for United... but its difficult to comprehend either Ake or Maguire costing more than VVD.
It's called inflation. Also Maguire is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Only 2 clubs were interested. We said £60m max, ManUre said £80m & it's a done deal. It's Leicester who set the price, & ManUre who agreed to it, so this has no bearing on Maguire's ability or lack of ability.

What ManUre have got for their money, is a player sporting the biggest fuck off head in the history of world football. They can add that to their list of achievements alongside the 20 titles...

What ManUre have got for their money, is a player sporting the biggest fuck off head in the history of world football. They can add that to their list of achievements alongside the 20 titles...
He will start games as their first choice center half, but will end most games as their fourth choice center forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.