Fern
Ake
Zinchenko
Laporte
Gundogan
Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus

Given we have a relatively small squad to begin with I think there’s a lot of media bullshit going on with a view to destabilising us, as ever. I would be more than happy with all of the above apart from Fern staying, although Sterling and Jesus feel the most likely to go? The squad seems a happy one to me
City have already done it with the womens’ team…

According to all I have read, he is a real asset, a very popular member of the squad who has saved from dropping points us a few times. He must be the best header in Europe for his height, an intelligent and skillful player who can still improve. I think he is a “keeper”.

According to all I have read, he is a real asset, a very popular member of the squad who has saved from dropping points us a few times. He must be the best header in Europe for his height, an intelligent and skillful player who can still improve. I think he is a “keeper”.

And whilst £50m looks tempting we will struggle to replace him for that… I think he’s a keep…

I have high hopes for taylor hbellis. If ake leaves, i want him to be his replacement, Considering philips can also play as a CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.