National Express

Ive got approx 10 places left on a 53 seater executive coach leaving 9AM from cheadle area, PM me if interested

YEH I'M ON NATIONAL EXPRESS 09.30 OUT RETURN ABOUT 00.30 WITH MY SON AND YES IT WILL BE A LONG DAY AND A ETERNITY IF WE LOSE (COME ON CITY)

Blue_Ketchup said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Anyone else going with them?
£33 return which is good value but a very long day

Depart 9.30am Chorlton St
Arrive 2.15pm Wembley

Depart 7.45pm(or later if ET or pens) Wembley
Arrive 12.15am (or later) Chorlton St

Going to book tomorrow

i'd pay the extra £20 or so and go on the train. Leaving at that time would be IMO pushing it a bit, I presume that arrival time is going off their 'normal' timetable I would add an extra hour to that journey time with extra volume of traffic and that's without any holdups on the Motorway .

I think most lads on mini-buses and coaches will be leaving around 7 - half 7.

Yeah, I reckon that arrival time of 2.15PM on the National Express coach is optimistic to say the least. I would only recommend that option if you're not bothered about getting a good few scoops or making a day of it when you get down there. Even City's official coaches (not the Thomas Cook ones) are leaving an hour or so earlier and I've never been one to big up City's travel club having endured many a boring away journey having to put up with Radio 4 back in the early-mid 90's!

BlueRob01 said:
Apologies for jumping in on a thread - but I am new to the forum and not sure on the etiquette really as yet.
Anyway - we have a 15 seater minibus booked and still have 4 or 5 places free - prob about £30 if fill it. Leaving Picadilly early mind, stop on the way just off the m way somehwere to find a pub and parking in Harrow for another pub.Picking up Alty on way. It's an all male, no footy shirts/rattles type bus really. We're not hoolies mind..
Bring your own food, drink, anything you like really if any mates still looking for transport to join us away from the more "sanitised" versions...
av u filled it yet

BlueRob01 said:
Well the 15 seater minibus is booked and so far we have 9 on it as we all go the games together - so we're getting it anyway.
Hard to say when need to know by really - guess it depends
if any other interest. So just give me a shout on here or PM anytime.
We're leaving at 7 to 7:30 from Picadilly. As I said - it's a "lads" bus and were not really ones for wearing shirts etc - but not hoolies or anything either.
Though it's pretty much do as you please kinda vibe and have a laugh basically - so if that suits you will be made very welcome mate.
Rob

if you'v got 5 seats i will take them all - not that im a weighty guy!
if so drop me a PM i'll meet with the money tomorrow...

awayblue said:
BlueRob01 said:
Well the 15 seater minibus is booked and so far we have 9 on it as we all go the games together - so we're getting it anyway.
Hard to say when need to know by really - guess it depends
if any other interest. So just give me a shout on here or PM anytime.
We're leaving at 7 to 7:30 from Picadilly. As I said - it's a "lads" bus and were not really ones for wearing shirts etc - but not hoolies or anything either.
Though it's pretty much do as you please kinda vibe and have a laugh basically - so if that suits you will be made very welcome mate.
Rob

if you'v got 5 seats i will take them all - not that im a weighty guy!
if so drop me a PM i'll meet with the money tomorrow...

All the seats are filled now the above coach Kippax warrior and friends I believe.... Will be a cracking day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.