Nations League

It’s an odd thing with that film. Admittedly I’ve not re-watched it for a while, but from memory, the first half is an incredibly good and powerful film, but the second half, when then move to a Vietnam filmed entirely on location ... in London Docklands, is a bit of a let down.

The whole movie was filmed in various parts of London. They had to import a load of trees in some scenes for realism. They did a good job of it to be fair.

Cancelo is a winger or wide mid.

He's not a fullback.
I think Cancelo will turn out to be a great signing for us this season. I didn't realise his left foot was so strong till that goal last night. I agree that he could easily play in midfield. I always though Kolarov was great when he moved into the left midfield role for portions of matches. Cancelo has looked good at left back for the last period of matches but hasn't been tested yet against a top class attacker in a crunch game. I think he is already an excellent right back and his presence is one reason why Walker played so well last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.