Nations League

Had he scored the winner we would now be nailed on to win the Euros and the next world cup. As a matter of fact I thought Greenwood should have come on a bit earlier, never convinced it does much good bringing on a young player just for a few minutes especially when we needed a goal to win it.

I will never understand the reasoning behind an 80+min sub. What does a manager think a player can do in the last ten minutes, assuming he gets a foot on the ball a couple of times?

I think Cancelo will turn out to be a great signing for us this season. I didn't realise his left foot was so strong till that goal last night. I agree that he could easily play in midfield. I always though Kolarov was great when he moved into the left midfield role for portions of matches. Cancelo has looked good at left back for the last period of matches but hasn't been tested yet against a top class attacker in a crunch game. I think he is already an excellent right back and his presence is one reason why Walker played so well last season.

I think he's an exciting player, but has no ability to actually stop anyone in the back 3rd. He only had a few important defensive tasks in that game & got them unimaginably wrong.

Other than that, he was more dangerous going forward than Portugal's strikers.

The whole movie was filmed in various parts of London. They had to import a load of trees in some scenes for realism. They did a good job of it to be fair.

The director and his reluctance to leave the UK, wasn’t it. What was the last film he made that wasn’t made in the UK?
The first half of the film it doesn’t make any difference - each viewer to their own, but for me, it wasn’t a good look in the Vietnam part.

I think he's an exciting player, but has no ability to actually stop anyone in the back 3rd. He only had a few important defensive tasks in that game & got them unimaginably wrong.

Other than that, he was more dangerous going forward than Portugal's strikers.
Agreed. He looks like another "non-defensive" defender. To be fair the modern game is full of them. I wonder if Cancelo could do that midfield link role better than Rodri. He does seem much more mobile. Let's hope Pep uses him well.

Agreed. He looks like another "non-defensive" defender. To be fair the modern game is full of them. I wonder if Cancelo could do that midfield link role better than Rodri. He does seem much more mobile. Let's hope Pep uses him well.

Trouble is his one footedness on the ball I think, which will mean he plays outside.

The way he played v Croatia, he was such a creative threat, he would give us the 3 at the back option, if we had proper defenders or used Rodri as a 3rd cb def mid hybrid.

Hahahahaha just switched over to the Ireland v Finland game did Finland not have enough players to make up 11,left back for them named O‘shaughnessy ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.