Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Navas suffers from a lack of confidence because he used to get home sick hence why he stayed in la liga for so long and also why he wasnt always playing for spain. I think he's trying to find his feet but IMO he's proper quick and he's got a good cross on him. give the lad time.

I must have been watching a different game because i thought he changed the game when he came on. Its pretty hard to pick out a cross when they had 11 players in their box, Im sure he will come good.

he is average. he gets in the spain squad just by being a different type of player.

If our corners weren't worse than my local pub team, Navas' uncanny ability to win corners would be a great asset. Imagine he was in United's team winning the corners for Van Rapist to cross.

He made a huge difference in the second half, first half was dire. At least he gave them something to think about, would have liked to see him switch to the left a bit to try and open up the other side but hey ho, one of those games with total domination possession wise and the square route of fuck all to show for it :(

I thought we looked more dangerous when he came on. Put plenty of balls in the area, just a shame we didnt have any players in there at the same time.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Personally, I just think he needs a bit more time to settle.
He can play 10 years in EPL but after 10 years he will be capable to do the same - crosses. He is fucking one sided player. Cant shot, cant pass like silva, cant dribble to beat opponent.

super_city_si said:
I thought we looked more dangerous when he came on. Put plenty of balls in the area, just a shame we didnt have any players in there at the same time.

If no one is in the box then crossing it isn't the best idea is it, just tamely conceding possession.

The fact something isn't working doesn't seem to mean anything to Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.