Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
What would you like him to do? Reel off all the cast of Coronation Street and proclaim his love of a chip barm cake?
Why not ?

Seriously though, I was underwhelmed with him when I saw him early on, especially in the Spain games I saw. but here is another player who seems to have been transformed in the last few weeks, he'd disappointed me in the early games, yes there were signs of a decent player, but not enough effort for me, but now nobody can fault his effort, and his ability is up there with some very good City wingers of the past, not sure how much game time he will get in the long term, hope its enough to keep him happy though, his ball retention, and (surprisingly to me) ability to win it back is very very good.

SevillistaCitizen said:
Hi everyone. As I couldn´t find any thread or post to introduce myself, I do it here. My name´s Antonio, I´m from Spain and I´m a huge Sevilla FC fan. Me, as thousands of Sevilla fans, I have become a City´s follower since Navas and Negredo are playing for you. They were extremely important players for us so it´s a pleasure to see that they´re playing now for such a great team as City. I hope to have a nice time here, talking about football. I must confess that I´m in love with your league, which is way better than ours.
About Navas... you need to be patient with him. This moving to Manchester has been a really big step for him, talking in personal terms. As you must know, he had some trouble to get to go to the national team as he wasn´t able to spend a long time away from home. That´s why he stayed in Sevilla FC for such a long time, cuz in terms of quality...he could have played in a big team way sooner. He finally got it, he deserved this chance and he ain´t missing this chance. He´ll prove how good he is. He´s an exceptional footballer with an athlete´s attitudes. It´s usual to see him running box to box in minute 90. He gives everything he got on pitch. I hope he can help ya reaching high goals.
(I hope you understand my English) Thanks.

We're already happy with him, just wish he'd torn Monreal a new arsehole a bit more on saturday, seemed a bit hesitant, when he just goes for it he's insanely good, best orthodox winger in the world when on form.

SevillistaCitizen said:
Hi everyone. As I couldn´t find any thread or post to introduce myself, I do it here. My name´s Antonio, I´m from Spain and I´m a huge Sevilla FC fan. Me, as thousands of Sevilla fans, I have become a City´s follower since Navas and Negredo are playing for you. They were extremely important players for us so it´s a pleasure to see that they´re playing now for such a great team as City. I hope to have a nice time here, talking about football. I must confess that I´m in love with your league, which is way better than ours.
About Navas... you need to be patient with him. This moving to Manchester has been a really big step for him, talking in personal terms. As you must know, he had some trouble to get to go to the national team as he wasn´t able to spend a long time away from home. That´s why he stayed in Sevilla FC for such a long time, cuz in terms of quality...he could have played in a big team way sooner. He finally got it, he deserved this chance and he ain´t missing this chance. He´ll prove how good he is. He´s an exceptional footballer with an athlete´s attitudes. It´s usual to see him running box to box in minute 90. He gives everything he got on pitch. I hope he can help ya reaching high goals.
Welcome, stick around, but ignore any criticism you read for any particular game. He looks a special player now, took him a little while to settle, but he's amongst many friends in the squad I expect. He will have to understand being part of this squad, because he won't play every game, but I think enough of the staff will be assigned to look after him and keep him happy. Has his family moved to Manchester with him ?

cleavers said:
SevillistaCitizen said:
Welcome, stick around, but ignore any criticism you read for any particular game. He looks a special player now, took him a little while to settle, but he's amongst many friends in the squad I expect. He will have to understand being part of this squad, because he won't play every game, but I think enough of the staff will be assigned to look after him and keep him happy. Has his family moved to Manchester with him ?
His brother plays for Bury!

cleavers said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
His brother plays for Bury!
I was thinking more his missus and kid. Lets face it Manchester isn't noted for its beaches ;o)
I think all the "beaches" are taken care ;/ very well by Sheik ....all they need is a valid passport .

SevillistaCitizen said:

Sevillista-Do you feel the same way about our Blues since we have announced a relationship with Betis??? Yo estuiaba por 5 meses en Salamanca en 1982!!! Cada dos semanas fuimos al Helamantico para ver UD Salamanca. Esta temporada UD estaba en La Liga 1. Me gusto mucho. Ver el partido estando de pie costo menos que 200 peseta si yo recuerdo bien!!!

SevillistaCitizen said:
Welcome

Frank the Yank said:
Yo estuiaba por 5 meses en Salamanca en 1982!!! Cada dos semanas fuimos al Helamantico para ver UD Salamanca. Esta temporada UD estaba en La Liga 1. Me gusto mucho. Ver el partido estando de pie costo menos que 200 peseta si yo recuerdo bien!!!

This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.