Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A really strong squad player, gives us an extra option. Will start 50% games, similar to Milner, both very valuable to our title challenge

An extremely valuable member of the squad......he looks more comfortable and settled with every game....there is a lot more to come from this guy.

Ray78 said:
He swung the game in our favour and was a little surprised that he didn't start.
Not surprised at all. It's never a bad idea to keep a game changer on the bench.

Jumanji said:
Ray78 said:
He swung the game in our favour and was a little surprised that he didn't start.
Not surprised at all. It's never a bad idea to keep a game changer on the bench.

The Viktoria Plzen game. Yep he should of started that game. You are right that in though that in the big games is where he can be an impact player from the bench.

Coming on @ 60 mins...he's got far too much pepper for anyone marking him...i love telling the out of towners we've got jesus playin for us...we bought him for mulahs, straight.belter

Hi everyone. As I couldn´t find any thread or post to introduce myself, I do it here. My name´s Antonio, I´m from Spain and I´m a huge Sevilla FC fan. Me, as thousands of Sevilla fans, I have become a City´s follower since Navas and Negredo are playing for you. They were extremely important players for us so it´s a pleasure to see that they´re playing now for such a great team as City. I hope to have a nice time here, talking about football. I must confess that I´m in love with your league, which is way better than ours.
About Navas... you need to be patient with him. This moving to Manchester has been a really big step for him, talking in personal terms. As you must know, he had some trouble to get to go to the national team as he wasn´t able to spend a long time away from home. That´s why he stayed in Sevilla FC for such a long time, cuz in terms of quality...he could have played in a big team way sooner. He finally got it, he deserved this chance and he ain´t missing this chance. He´ll prove how good he is. He´s an exceptional footballer with an athlete´s attitudes. It´s usual to see him running box to box in minute 90. He gives everything he got on pitch. I hope he can help ya reaching high goals.
(I hope you understand my English) Thanks.

SevillistaCitizen said:
Hi everyone. As I couldn´t find any thread or post to introduce myself, I do it here. My name´s Antonio, I´m from Spain and I´m a huge Sevilla FC fan. Me, as thousands of Sevilla fans, I have become a City´s follower since Navas and Negredo are playing for you. They were extremely important players for us so it´s a pleasure to see that they´re playing now for such a great team as City. I hope to have a nice time here, talking about football. I must confess that I´m in love with your league, which is way better than ours.
About Navas... you need to be patient with him. This moving to Manchester has been a really big step for him, talking in personal terms. As you must know, he had some trouble to get to go to the national team as he wasn´t able to spend a long time away from home. That´s why he stayed in Sevilla FC for such a long time, cuz in terms of quality...he could have played in a big team way sooner. He finally got it, he deserved this chance and he ain´t missing this chance. He´ll prove how good he is. He´s an exceptional footballer with an athlete´s attitudes. It´s usual to see him running box to box in minute 90. He gives everything he got on pitch. I hope he can help ya reaching high goals.

Welcome fella, don't be shy with any further info's concerning these two players.

Now all we need is his DNA to clone another Navas to play left winger.

He seems to have lean bulked a bit too. Hope that is a sign of settling down.

SevillistaCitizen said:
Give him time? I'd say he's already settled in quite well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.