Navy Blue away kit

^^^^ this. FFS we're the only team in the UK (apart from Cov) to play in our colours. We should play in our home kit every time except v Cov and that's it really. Domestically. Let's face it we don't need the money to have 3 kits. If I was Sheikh Mansour I'd have a traditional away kit which would become synonymous with football supporters throughout Europe and that kit would be red and black stripes with which we've won the European Cup Winners Cup in. It's ingrained in our history. It's already done the business for us in Europe and at Wembley in the League and FA Cup and is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.
Come on City, fuck the blue shorts right off. Get a grip of what us true Blues need. It's not that hard - just have a kit template and don't fuck about. Please.
I give you complete licence to make a 3rd kit the way you wish - luminescence green or purple with orange stripes I'm not bothered.

Up the Blues!

Well said pal

the moon sleeves do look good though
8FxEa.gif

They make it up there with the worst kits I've ever seen, they are hideous!
Nike-Manchester-City-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg

I'm sick of all this Moon shit, me. We are the Citizens (not Cityzens) of Manchester. We aren't from the Moon, it's a proper shit gimmick this Moon shite. It needs binning and we need to concentrate more on the local aspect of the club - Manchester.

I'd rather see the Manchester skyline across the chest than Moon sleeves or the Blue Moon sound wave.

Fucking Moon! Sack it off City, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
What has the board come to when there's shit threads like this. All the player threads have disappeared, media bias against City gone too... Wtf.

I hope that's the last we see of that fecking kit this season but knowing us they'll wear it at Klanfield.

Obviously for me, and many others sky blue is first choice. But for Nike and shirt sales... we have a problem. There are occasions we need a second shirt but City should sack off a third shirt and set an example by designing an away shirt worthy of a team heading forwards, by not shafting their fans. A third shirt may occasionally be needed, release one as limited edition for numerous seasons!

Defeat
, draws or wins...

Unbeatable on the road sky blue? [W: 8 D: 1 L:0]:
Melbourne 0-1 CITY
Roma 2-2 (win on penalties) CITY
Vietnam 0-8 CITY
West Brom 0-3 CITY
Everton 0-2 CITY
Crystal Palace 0-1 CITY

Man U****d 0-0 CITY
Watford 1-2 CITY
Norwich City 0-3 CITY

Yellow [W: 3 D: 2 L:2]:
Sunderland 1-4 CITY
Borussia Monchengladbach 1-2 CITY
Sevilla 1-3 CITY

Aston Villa 0-0 CITY
Juventus 1-0 CITY
Leicester 0-0 CITY
Everton 2-1 CITY

Dark blue moon away kit [W: 0 D: 1 L:5]:
Real Madrid 4-1 CITY
Stuttgart 4-2 CITY
Tottenham Hotspurs 4-1 CITY
Stoke City 2-0 CITY
Ar$enal 2-1 CITY

West Ham U****d 2-2 CITY

Yet to play on the road:
Aston Villa - CITY [Yellow]
Sunderland - CITY [Sky blue]
Dynamo Kiev - CITY [Yellow]
Newcastle U****d - CITY
Liverpool - CITY [Sky blue]
Norwich City - CITY [Sky blue]
Bournemouth - CITY [Sky blue]

Chelsea - CITY [Yellow]
Southampton - CITY [Sky blue]
Swansea - CITY [Dark blue] Can we wear yellow or sky blue here?! We wore purple last season; black before that; maroon before that; and red and black in 11/12. Yet Swansea have wore white in a visit to the Etihad once 12/13

8FxEa.gif

They make it up there with the worst kits I've ever seen, they are hideous!
Nike-Manchester-City-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg

I'm sick of all this Moon shit, me. We are the Citizens (not Cityzens) of Manchester. We aren't from the Moon, it's a proper shit gimmick this Moon shite. It needs binning and we need to concentrate more on the local aspect of the club - Manchester.

I'd rather see the Manchester skyline across the chest than Moon sleeves or the Blue Moon sound wave.

Fucking Moon! Sack it off City, please!
What if the moon stuff was just on the shorts?

Obviously for me, and many others sky blue is first choice. But for Nike and shirt sales... we have a problem. There are occasions we need a second shirt but City should sack off a third shirt and set an example by designing an away shirt worthy of a team heading forwards, by not shafting their fans. A third shirt may occasionally be needed, release one as limited edition for numerous seasons!

Defeat
, draws or wins...

Melbourne 0-1 CITY
Vietnam 0-8 CITY
West Brom 0-3 CITY
Everton 0-2 CITY
Crystal Palace 0-1 CITY

Man U****d 0-0 CITY
Watford 1-2 CITY
Norwich City 0-3 CITY

Sunderland 1-4 CITY
Sevilla 1-3 CITY
Aston Villa 0-0 CITY

Juventus 1-0 CITY
Leicester 0-0 CITY

Everton 2-1 CITY

Real Madrid 4-1 CITY
Stuttgart 4-2 CITY
Stoke City 2-0 CITY
Ar$enal 2-1 CITY

West Ham U****d 2-2 CITY

Yet to play on the road:
Newcastle U****d - CITY

Chelsea - CITY [Yellow]
Swansea - CITY [Dark blue] Can we wear yellow or sky blue here?! We wore purple last season; black before that; maroon before that; and red and black in 11/12. Yet Swansea have wore white in a visit to the Etihad once 12/13

There must be a physiological reason behind this surely?

Defeat
, draws or wins...

Melbourne 0-1 CITY
Vietnam 0-8 CITY
West Brom 0-3 CITY
Everton 0-2 CITY
Crystal Palace 0-1 CITY

Man U****d 0-0 CITY
Watford 1-2 CITY
Norwich City 0-3 CITY

Sunderland 1-4 CITY
Sevilla 1-3 CITY
Aston Villa 0-0 CITY

Juventus 1-0 CITY
Leicester 0-0 CITY

Everton 2-1 CITY

Real Madrid 4-1 CITY
Stuttgart 4-2 CITY
Stoke City 2-0 CITY
Ar$enal 2-1 CITY

West Ham U****d 2-2 CITY

Yet to play on the road:
Newcastle U****d - CITY

Chelsea - CITY [Yellow]
If we wear this fucking kit at Swansea needing to win the title Nike can seriously get fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.