NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter dead in Helicopter Crash

That it’s statistically safer!
For what it's worth. This supports my contention, but I suspect there are other stats that don't. All depends how it's measured I guess? I will say, if you want a quick ride to the top of a mountain for some off piste skiing, it's undoubtedly safer in a chopper than attempting it in a car!! ;-)

https://thepointsguy.co.uk/news/are...they-stack-up-against-planes-cars-and-trains/

Transportation mode

Death index

Airlines

Intercity rail (Amtrak)

Scheduled charter flights

Mass transit (rail and bus)

Non-scheduled charter flights

Non-scheduled helicopter flights

General aviation (like private planes)

Driving or riding in a car/SUV

How about just educate yourself? I have mixed feelings about him but I know a bit about his career -- he was kind of hard to avoid over here for a few decades -- and I think most rational people would conclude on balance that he was not only incredibly talented but did try to make himself and the world better as he grew up.

If everyone's one worst mistake was all we were remembered for, we should probably all off ourselves before we make a worse mistake than the one we already have.

correct, everyone of us has done something that We aren’t proud of and would be viewed terribly by the public, what do we think about Bert Trautman fucking off on a young mother and child and not seeing the child for 40years ?

correct, everyone of us has done something that We aren’t proud of and would be viewed terribly by the public, what do we think about Bert Trautman fucking off on a young mother and child and not seeing the child for 40years ?
Yet she forgave him and told him she still loved him when they met again 50 years later (lovely scene that at the end of the Trautmann documentary.) If it happened today he might never have had a career in football.

Rape is now just something people are not proud of? It's no wonder lots women are scared to come forward when you see comments like this.

Rape is now just something people are not proud of? It's no wonder lots women are scared to come forward when you see comments like this.

I addressed the rape case and it’s my view he isn’t a rapist
My comment about “doing stuff we are proud of” was about the claim he cheated on his wife and kids so obviously wasn’t that great of a dad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.