NBC want two English games to be played in USA

We all know it will be rags v dips and arsenal v Spurs.

All 4 would be paid an obscene amount as well.
As it’s a Premier League game, the broadcast revenue from those 2 games should be split equally to all clubs.
It’s not like Bournemouth and Crystal Palace have the opportunity to go there and even it out.

Just for shots and giggles, what US city would you pick for your matches to be played in ? One man's list:
Liverpool---Boston, FSG home base
Manchester City- Philadelphia, for obvious selfish reasons plus it's my list
Arsenal- Los Angeles, as far from Philadelphia as possible plus Kroncke is headquartered there.
Aston Villa--Birmingham, Alabama for home town reasons
Brighton--San Francisco, quaint coastal location with a heavy gay population
Chelsea--Los Angeles, Bohleytown plus it seems right
Tottenham--Miami, Levy would fit right in
Nottingham Forest-Atlanta, middle of the Georgia pines
Newcastle--Detroit, just seems right
Fulham--New York City (Bronx)
Bournemouth--Minneapolis no particular reason
united--Orlando (they need more tourists)
All others I have no feelings on.

Have your say, children.
How does Detroit seem right for Newcastle.
Newcastle is twinned with Atalanta in the USA, and we had load of people emigrate to Ontario, Canada for things like ship building, and mining, including some of my own family.

Newcastle would either be Atlanta, or if we included Canada, then Toronto.

As it’s a Premier League game, the broadcast revenue from those 2 games should be split equally to all clubs.
It’s not like Bournemouth and Crystal Palace have the opportunity to go there and even it out.
It shouldn't.
Cos it's should even be considered in what world would it make sense to play football in a country that knows fuck all about it

How does Detroit seem right for Newcastle.
Newcastle is twinned with Atalanta in the USA, and we had load of people emigrate to Ontario, Canada for things like ship building, and mining, including some of my own family.

Newcastle would either be Atlanta, or if we included Canada, then Toronto.
OK, that's why the original post said to have your say. You did !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.