NBC want two English games to be played in USA

I know it's going to happen, I know it's coming. I know also that they don't care, but it's probably be the point that I'd just lose my love for the game. It's like a big F U to the local fans.
100 % .
I'm finding it harder and harder to care about football now.
If they play one game abroad I'll be done completely

Don't see the issue. For those who could afford it I'm guessing the club would guarantee tickets for season ticket holders. Depending on where it's played it could be a cracking weekend.
Well as long as they reduce the prices over here as we won’t be getting 19, but I bet they don’t. I’ve said it before it will be the end for me I’ll just watch at home, of course I’d miss going but even now it’s getting tiresome with transport etc going to night games, swapping around days for tv, maybe because I’ve seen us win it all now the effort and more so the expense I just think I can’t be arsed. Of course that all changes when it get to the stadium lol. It’s the last year in the CL for me the others I stay on as it’s 50/50 if we are at home and I’ll be inline for a final ticket but that will go down as my points get overtaken.

Said it before, but will repeat: as a Yank, I fucking hate this idea. Hate, hate, hate it.

19 home, 19 away. The simple, beautiful balanced schedule which no American professional sport of consequence has should never, ever be messed with. Let La Liga come. Let Serie A come. Most American fans don't know the difference anyhow. But leave the Prem in England (and/or Wales, if circumstances ever allow again).
I agree completely Foggy, I can ride a bus 15 minutes to watch City with a supporters club, I can go down to the ground floor of my house and watch City in a pub owned by a crystal Palace supporters from London serving full English breakfast. I can stay in my apartment and watch City alone or with a friend (preferable) or scrape together the airfare, tickets, lodging and entertainment costs and go to the Etihad.
Leave the premier league in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.