NBC want two English games to be played in USA

Don’t the yanks love College football as much as the NFL ?

How about PL U21’s player out in America instead as a compromise.

My kids tell me Arsenal is #1 for PL support at their Yankee school, tinternet influencers, whatever that means
In the 2 places I’ve lived. Boston and Tampa, outside of the rags and red scouse, Chelsea are by far the biggest supported team. Arse heavily out number us in Tampa. We have the numbers but only for the cup finals. Chelsea and Arse come out way more each week

Certainly areas without a Pro NFL team. Their stadiums are way bigger too.
Was in the Mad Hatter in NY once watching City and afterwards it was the Oklahoma derby - State College v University. The place was packed with fans from both sides going bonkers
Florida Gators college football team stadium.

Huge, state of the art 88,548 capacity stadium.

Screenshot 2024-10-23 210534.jpg

Just to play devil's advocate, they play NFL games in the UK every now and again don't they and there's clearly loads of people in the UK who think that's a great idea.

There's probably some miserable old twats on the Detroit Lions forum moaning that 'the game's gone' as they're playing matches abroad ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.