NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

oakiecokie

What an immense display from the lads today.
Back four were superb,midfield in their faces and Carlos again works tirelessly.
But what about NDJ ??
Who says he is one dimensional ??
Great all round display from him and Barry,who has also taken a lot of flack lately.
NDJ. One of 4 names on that team sheet every week for me.
More humble pie being eaten.
Fuck.Some of you are going to have to go on a diet,with all this pie. lol

He played brilliantly today no doubt.

But for me he still lacks pace and a physicality that the best DMs have.

In a a more open game he would get found out (commiting himself, lack of pace and poor positioning) but in games like this he is brilliant.

Sabster said:

In a a more open game he would get found out (commiting himself, lack of pace and poor positioning) but in games like this he is brilliant.

You have got to be taking the piss,just do one...

salford blue 62 said:
sabster you are a cock ! (or rag ?)

Knowing the type of people that idolize De Jong you probably think Barry and Adebayor are crap.

Does that make you a rag or a cock?

Sabster said:

-.- *sighs*

ANYWAYS...de jong is amazing

Sabster said:

Pace and physicality?!?!?!

Boy you must have heard a commentator say that today and just figured you should repeat them to sound smart...

Thought he was excellent against Wigan, and started a thread to that effect, but, bearing in mind the opposition, I thought he was even better today, shaded, but only just, for motm by the immaculate Vincent Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.