NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Sabster said:
kippaxblue76 said:
8. I go to plenty of games, and I see and appreciate a lot more of the game having watched it for a secon time on tv.

Earlier on this thread you said you go to away games in London when you can, make your mind up. You obviously cannot appreciate what a player like Dejong does for the team due to your lack of attending and knowledge of football. If you go to a live match just watch what he does off the ball instead of just watching the ball, a DM's job isn't just to tackle or intercept, a lot of Dejongs work is shepherding players into areas they do not want to go or cutting off the pass they want to make. He is one of best around at what he does and the 244 replies on this thread confirm that.

Amazing as it seems, it is also possible to see that on a TV aswell.

Well you did claim you were a snob,but now you`ve taken it to limits no-one could explain !!
You must be the guy with the ONLY panoramic TV in the world !!
Now that is snobbery.
And like the rest of your posts UNBELIEVABLE !!<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
After reading Sabsters posts and his refusal to except critisism i am left with only one option..

Sabster is..........................

dun dun dun.....................

Achmed the dead terrorist....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXCAKL9ESc[/youtube]

Silence..i kill you.

Absloutely brilliant is this guy.
I have the full 1.5 hours saved on my TV and his act with all the dummies is top notch.
Now,talking of dummies .....

Ricster said:
Off the top of my head i'm trying to think of 3 better DM's in the world.

Xabi Alonso - Probably the best and most complete DM in the world.
Michael Essien - Not as good since his injury when he was arguably the best in the world.
Nigel De Jong - Tough tackling, no nonesense DM who does everything in a very simplistic way.
Cambiasso

carrconormcfc said:
Ricster said:

Michael Essien - Not as good since his injury when he was arguably the best in the world.
Nigel De Jong - Tough tackling, no nonesense DM who does everything in a very simplistic way.
Cambiasso

Yeah, but playing in a pretty average league just now. Not doubting he is a good player but is he better than those 3?

Sabster said:
He played brilliantly today no doubt.

But for me he still lacks pace and a physicality that the best DMs have.

In a a more open game he would get found out (commiting himself, lack of pace and poor positioning) but in games like this he is brilliant.

He hasn't been playing brilliantly for a long while. Just that most of dJ 'supporters' are full of it or overwhelmed with adoration for crunching tackles brand of football.

I was sussed up to dJ holding m/f shortcomings (football nous & athlecticsm against WC players) ever since others were blamed viz for Arteta's goal or Etherington's goal last year & Villarreal's goal recently i.e. Vieira, Micah & Silva.

Pls. take off your 'dutch' lenses and put on a City's blue lens to see clearly.

Re: Re: NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Ricster said:

The other two aren't defensive midfielders. Alonso is a superb passer of the ball and is capable of helping in attack usually from long range. Essien is box to box.

blueprint said:
Sabster said:

In a a more open game he would get found out (commiting himself, lack of pace and poor positioning) but in games like this he is brilliant.

He hasn't been playing brilliantly for a long while. Just that most of dJ 'supporters' are full of it or overwhelmed with adoration for crunching tackles brand of football.

I was sussed up to dJ holding m/f shortcomings (football nous & athlecticsm against WC players) ever since others were blamed viz for Arteta's goal or Etherington's goal last year & Villarreal's goal recently i.e. Vieira, Micah & Silva.

It tells what the OP knows about football.
LOL

Nigel cant do anything on the field except tackling.
Thats why the team do better with Barry because he help the team defensively and offensively.

Tevez City said:
blueprint said:
Sabster said:

It tells what the OP knows about football.
LOL

Nigel cant do anything on the field except tackling.
Thats why the team do better with Barry because he help the team defensively and offensively.

As the OP for this thread some months ago,would you care to expand on your above reasoning.
Oh silly me !! Of course its payback time,for all the times I`ve called you and Tevez (the real one) to piss off and sling your hooks.
Now don`t start to cry, as I`m sure Mummy will be up to you shortly to read a nice bed time story to you.

fact is when you compare performances this season Barry knocks njd INTO A COCKED HAT
he is not there yet - in fact along way off - it's match practice I am sure - a good player is njd but Barry is way ahead this season-
btw someone posted yaya never played as a holding midfielder but that is exactly what he did at Barca!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.